Promoted Post

----

"What standard legal business form should I use as a Matterport Photographer," is a frequently asked question both in the Matterport User Group Forum and in private messages I receive.

To get examples of Terms and Conditions / Other Related Business Forums used by Matterport Pros - in English only please - that I can share free for MUG Forum Members through 30 June 2016 and then as a benefit to being a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network, I am offering the first 12 months free on a new Basic We Get Around Referral Network Membership ($19/monthly) to up to 10 MUG Members for providing their forms to me for this – and potentially other uses - by We Get Around.

I will decide which forms to share and notify you if we use your form(s).

I am not a lawyer. I do not give legal advice. We now have Members in 49 countries which probably have a gazillion different laws. I encourage any and everyone to seek counsel by a lawyer for any business forms used in his/her business.

I do not encourage anyone to "copy and paste" any legal form that we share with you.

Plus, before you share any forms created by your lawyer, please ask your lawyer for permission in case they own the copyright to your form.

Clear as mud?

Please Private Message (PM) for my email address to email me either a link to your form on your website or to send me a .pdf file.

By the way, when asked, I have been referring MUG Members to our shopping list of Matterport Gear and Accessories that includes Business and Legal Forms for Photographers for less than $20 from Amazon.

Thanks,

Dan Smigrod
Founder
Matterport User Group Forum
We Get Around Referral Network