Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentClubhouseiPhoneMarketing

Get on Clubhouse app and pick up business in days13903

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
for iPhone users download the app and you can get business in days.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shawn_P private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain there are a couple of Clubhouse apps can you narrow it down? Hopefully it works in the Dallas/Ft Worth area
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
This Clubhouse App???

How much time have you spent on there? Sounds like the AOL Chat Room vibe with no ability to side chat someone in the room.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Shawn_P looks like this https://www.facebook.com/NailSoupMedia/photos/a.339382556553/10159733896236554/
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@VTLV Did you get in yet or just rationalizing it? It's not for everyone but a great source to connect with 8 figure real estate and business people. You can side chat but I'm not posting to pontificate. reserve your spot , tell me and I will push you to the front of the line and try it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain - "just rationalizing it" I appreciate you sharing new and exciting things on this platform. The side chat part not mentioned in the article I shared could be helpful. I'll hold off on making a reservation for now. I gotta focus on other things this week.

I hope others try it out and report back.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Collecting members list in order to host rooms on real estate, matterport, aerial,3dvista and promoting a few professions. When you join find @glenntremain and I will add you and jump in rooms you create so and invite friends so you have a fully room when you present.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Inman (6 January 2021) What the heck is Clubhouse? Here's the haps on this invite-only app | The iPhone-based app's invite-only and celebrity-endorsed status gives it an air of mystique, which is why people are begging for a way in. Here's what you need to know before giving it a whirl

The Clubhouse app has been around since early 2019 but has blown up over the past couple of weeks. Real estate (and other) Facebook groups are filled with chatter. “Are you on Clubhouse?” “Someone send me a Clubhouse invite!” “OMG, this Clubhouse chat!” “I’m addicted to Clubhouse!” and of course, “How can I get leads from Clubhouse?” and “What the heck is Clubhouse?”, says Inman.

Touted by some as “the next Instagram” and “the social site you must be on,” the app’s invite-only, iPhone-only (for now) and celebrity-endorsed status gives it that mystique and air of wonder that prompts people to beg and grovel to be invited into the club before they even know what it’s all about, says Inman.

---

Free 90 day trial of Inman with this WGAN Affiliate Code
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: All About Clubhouse! How to Get Started, Join Rooms & Get Followers | Video courtesy of Pat Flynn YouTube Channel | 14 January 2021
Post 9 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@DanSmigrod real estate agents are flocking to it especially since inman and other real estate industry articles.

The thing for WGAN member? Talk to educate not talk technical and bash Matterport. The audiences are agents and commercial project related that have never heard of it. I have gone into rooms where people are talking to talk to other MP providers and talk tech and complain. You can make private rooms for that. There is a HUGE opportunity for you to get real estate agents and commercial clients for long term business if you do it right. You have to set up twitter and Instagram right too.

1/26 I will be starting rooms for 3D marketing and will post it here. I have invited photographers and they have followed my notes and picked up sales. You don't need me just register and get invited and get a feel for it and you will get business.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GlennTremain

Thanks for keeping the WGAN Community up-to-date on Clubhouse and how to use it effectively.

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Inman (20 January 2021) How to get the most out of Clubhouse

--
I encourage you to subscribe to Inman.

Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GlennTremain

Thanks for the 1:1 tour of Club House today.

You rock!

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
You bet. Find Dan at @DanSmigrod and get in on some great insights
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Inman (12 February 2021) To the precipice of insanity and back with Clubhouse, the buzziest app in the world

--
I encourage you to subscribe to Inman.

Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: What Is Clubhouse? How To Score A Clubhouse Invite | How To Get Started On Clubhouse | App Tutorial | Video courtesy of Gina Luciani YouTube Channel | 3 April 2021

Video: How To Moderate A Room On Clubhouse | How To Start A Room on Clubhouse | Tips & Tricks To Moderating | Video courtesy of Gina Luciani YouTube Channel | 3 April 2021

Video: How To Form A Club On Clubhouse | How To Run A Club On Clubhouse | Clubhouse Club | Video courtesy of Gina Luciani YouTube Channel | 3 April 2021
Post 16 IP   flag post
101421 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?