Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentHostingMarketingMatterportNewbiesPricingRealtors

Any US-based users find per-foot pricing successful?13838

peanutismint private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just starting out but wondering if a per-square-foot pricing structure has worked for anybody?

Right now I'm thinking of something like $300 flat fee for anything below 5,000 square feet (I can do this in about an hour), and then for anything over 5,000 no flat fee but 10 cents per square foot.

For big properties that could come out to like $2,500 per scan, but surely that's a drop in the ocean for most realtors of that size, no?

And what about monthly hosting fees - I'm thinking $10 per property?

Let me know what you guys think; this is really the last big hurdle for me to work out.
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
We have been using a sliding per sq ft model for over 16 years. We typically include the first 6 months of hosting and then charge $5 per month afterward. Charging slightly less for smaller jobs will help establish a relationship with your realtors and virtually guarantee that they will use you on larger ones. The key we have found is just being consistant.
Post 2 IP   flag post
wishing_well private msg quote post Address this user
I charge on time taken and just offer a table of time taken per sq ft. I think it's clearer to the customer where the value lies as everyone understands hourly rates.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mason, Ohio
TimothyThomas private msg quote post Address this user
Same here... charge hourly rate, half day rate or full day rate... I start at 250.00 to show up and do the first hour of scanning. My CRE clients like it since they know that it's going to be a full date rate for a larger property or half day rate for a smaller property. I don't shoot a lot of residential because there's not much profit in it around here (wayyy too many people around here shooting homes for next to nothing). I'd rather do 1 or 2 commercial spaces a day vs. trying to get 4-6 homes a day.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
I'd say the last big hurdle might be getting agents to pay $300 plus $10/month for a 1800 sf house.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Mason, Ohio
TimothyThomas private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t even bother with the monthly fee for homes... for CRE it’s 6 months free... all of those CRE properties are sold or leased in 6 months or less
Post 6 IP   flag post
101630 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?