Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ADSBAirSenseDJI Mavic Air 2DJI Mini 2DroneDrone Pilot Ground SchoolVersus

Video: DJI Mini 2 vs. DJI Mavic Air 2 - Which Is Best For Beginners?13798

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: DJI Mini 2 vs. DJI Mavic Air 2 - Which Is Best For Beginners? | Video courtesy of Billy Kyle YouTube Channel | 15 December 2020

--

Save $50 on Drone Pilot Ground School with this WGAN Affiliate Link and Coupon Code: WGAN50
Post 1 IP   flag post
dndavis private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in the San Francisco Bay area, which features some of the most congested airspace in the country. I'm also a student pilot. I appreciate DJI's inclusion of ADS-B (they call it AirSense) in all their > 250g drones, even if it's not strictly necessary. That alone is enough to tip me toward the Air 2, though photographer me is sorely tempted to push out the boat for the Pro.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@dndavis

Soon you will have a fleet of drones for specific use cases!

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
PickChuck private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod And why not have a fleet of Drones.

I have a DJI Mini 2 that I take with me anytime I go out in it's custom really cute GPC CASE. I have used it on several smaller listings and the photos were great coming out of it.

I also have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro w/smart controller that I use for everything else. It really does a good job.

I would say that the Mini has it's place and it really fun to fly. Also, my wife doesn't give me any grief when I take that with me like she does when I grab the other one...LOL. I consider it like a pocket camera.

Cheers,
Chuck

P. S. Also, various flavors of Phantom's sitting on shelves next to retired film cameras.
Post 4 IP   flag post
dndavis private msg quote post Address this user
What did they said about Lay's potato chips? (Spoiler Alert: If you know, you're probably old.)
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PickChuck

How about sharing a photo of all your drones?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101274 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?