Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
filinto private msg quote post Address this user
I have been experiencing some annoying issues with MatterTag Media Links. I have always uploaded my pictures to IMGBB.com and used their "direct embed URL codes" to set my MatterTags perfectly. Well It's not as seamless as it used to be. The MatterTag windows keep sending me the message that it cannot find the media... When I paste the same link on my browser the image pops-up perfectly. Has anyone been experiencing the same type of issues???
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Can you add the photos to your own website?

I use wordpress and just upload to the media section and then it gives me a URL from my own website to use for mattertag images.
Post 2 IP   flag post
filinto private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_City_3D
Can you add the photos to your own website?

I use wordpress and just upload to the media section and then it gives me a URL from my own website to use for mattertag images.
Well I can add the photos to my website, but that means we are constantly working our way around Matterport platform issues...I don't think this is a problem with my online image database that has facilitated my work methodology in so many ways. Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?