Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CupixDigital TwinsMP2FPPro2Ricoh Theta Z1Show Tour

How to Show Side-By-Side of a Digital Twin Before and After Tour?13758

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Builder asking about developing a model that would be a digital twin of 3d model of 3800 square foot custom home. He wants to show case his before of 3d model during framing then second model of completed home. He wants to showcase side by side viewing. I know Cupix does this but I have not worked with it to do this. My question is has anybody done this, what software did you use and do you have a sample I could view. Plus any tips or tricks. I currently have a MP Pro2, Theta Z and Nikon full frame digital camera to develop the project. Any help would be great.

Thank you in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Dear @ron0987

MP2FP Team team can help you with any production of BIM or CAD or high end 3D Viz FBX files including complete Revit files from any Matterport or other scan with our without Matterport equipment. Just send us your Matterport link and we will give you a quick feedback with some recommendations of best practice and a good offer.

Here you can see just one of the many hundreds of models we have produced for WGAN members and other clients the last years. We can deliver on any level of details but this A360 link is a common online sharing option for Revit files from Autodesk: A360projMP2FP
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @ron0987, you can create a media player with Show & Tour to accomplish this. See the example below!

Post 3 IP   flag post
This project is in the beginning of the planning stage that's why I am looking for info to plan prior to walking onto the project hoping for the best. @mp2fp I looked at your sample and I am not sure it's what my builder is looking for. He wants a true side by side screen view to show house during framing then finished product.

@sherpa_media

I appreciate you reaching out and I do like this option being able to move from model to model.

I think this will work great for several of his other properties so clients don't have to move thru the model to get to apartment or ADU.

It would be an option on frame to build but not exactly what he is looking for.

I was looking at Cupix Works which is the idea but there business model is to watch the model during the building phases to see progress.

I am looking for a one and done with a final view of interior married up with the framing. Any input or help would be great.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Dee once mentioned on MOUG that it's possible to combine two tours(before & after) into one so they can be switched between each other with just a key to show different states of the same space from more than one tour. I guess the key will be 0 and staged spaces can show empty space and furnished space with this key. However how tours are joined I have no idea.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Wingman that is what I am looking for. Is that Dee that works for Matterport? Thanks for the info.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
She has worked for them but not anymore. You can try to find her on Facebook and ask if she is willing to share how it is done. If you know it you can try to get it done by Matterport. I believe her full name is Dee Johnson. I also believe she is a member of WGAN so may be Dan can help you to get in touch with her.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Wingman Thank you I though that was the same Dee, I cannot see anything on MP support page, starting to search YouTube.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101422 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?