Webinar: Google Street View Trusted Pro: Tips for Success for Beginners13743
97352 3 3
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
eBlast received Tuesday, 8 December 2020
Insta360 Webinar: 2 pm EST Thursday, 10 December 2020
Free Insta360 Webinar Registration Link
From the Insta360 Landing Page
Get tips from Google and Street View Trusted agency Miles Partnership on how to capture professional Google Street View content in this beginner 1-hour webinar.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• How to become a Google Street View Trusted photographer
• Tips on building a profitable Google Street View business
• How to get the best Google Street View content with Insta360 professional cameras
• An exclusive discount for attending
The Insta360 Institute series is designed to help you learn from experts and entrepreneurs in the 360 camera space.
THE GOOGLE STREET VIEW EXPERTS
• Stafford Marquardt is a Product Manager for Google Street View. He has been with Google since 2011, where he has also worked on several other products including Google My Maps and the Google Maps APIs. His work on Street View has included bringing Street View imagery to many new countries, collaborating with users and professionals to help them put their own communities on the map.
• C.A. Clark is Vice President of Digital Marketing with Miles Partnership. He has worked at Miles for 20 years in key marketing, creative and technology roles developing solutions for destination marketing organizations. An advocate of Google Street View, C.A. has led extensive capture projects in the USA, Bermuda, South Pacific and New Zealand.
• Michael Shabun is Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Insta360.
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|briangreul private msg quote post Address this user|
|Last I checked Google was still supressing new Trusted Pros and so there was no way to monetize this....|
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|Dunetop private msg quote post Address this user|
|Where can I see this webinar or find a transcript of it?
Thanks for the info.
|Post 3 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?