Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Can a vacant house be staged with furniture1370

Neil0736 private msg quote post Address this user
CAN YOU PUT FURNITURE IN THE PICS ON A 3D TOUR?
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
if you rent a truck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MikeRosenhahn private msg quote post Address this user
I had one done on a listing through Archilogic. It turned out great and my seller was thrilled!
View it here.

Or the youtube video...
Post 3 IP   flag post
not bad. what was the $ in rough numbers?
Post 4 IP   flag post
They actually gave it to me as a free trial since it was a new process for them as well but I think they said it would be around $150 for future models if I recall correctly.
Post 5 IP   flag post
not bad. (that seems to be my generic reply to everything.)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Neil,

I can make furnished 3D floor plans for $79.95 per house or apartment. See more details here http://blue-sketch.com/3d-floor-plans/

and some of the 3D floor plans we've done on our Houzz profile here http://www.houzz.com/projects/users/bluesketch

Delivery time is for next business day. Images come in .jpg or .png.

Best regards,
Petra Soderling, Blue-Sketch.com
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I recall watching a seminar around 2014 with the Matterport founder. He was in hopes of adding furniture to empty spaces we scan. But that feature is still not available today.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, I'm confused:

First, Mike, did you create that with a Matterport camera? Then, did you give the link to that company and then they returned to you what we are seeing? How did they remove all of the white circles? Why does it appear that things in there have a very "fake" look to it...like the kitchen cabinets. If this was done with a MP camera and software, I thought we couldn't touch it or change that since it's their proprietary software. Please clarify. Thanks.

Petra - do you guys add images to MP 3D showcases or just create your 3D floor plans from it?
Post 9 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Pixelray, it looks like they took the OBJ file from the job and did a CG rendering to include furnishing in the house.

You can do anything you want with the OBJ file as it's not of the same quality standard as the Showcase.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a modified OBJ file. Based on a reflection in a mirror I can see a MP camera. But the walk through is not MP. Hence I say the OBJ files was used.
If they import the quality they have a winner. But MP might not allow it. If we could drop in Virtual furniture or mask out furniture in Showcase, then we might have something wonderful. A lot can happen in a few months if there is demand and enough money is put in for development. Maybe Crowd funding?
Post 11 IP   flag post
GarySnyder and Noel are correct. I just sent them the OBJ file and they did the rest.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Pixelray, I take a Matterport floor plan (screenshot of a Workshop file) and draw a 2D floor plan. The 2D floor plan is pretty accurate in terms of measurements, here's how I do the 2D floor plan http://blue-sketch.com/how-do-we-measure-square-footage/

Once I have the 2D I turn it into 3D and furnish with RoomSketcher.

In addition to still images of the furnished 3D models, I deliver 3D photos which are high quality "snapshots" from the house.

Here's a short story on a house I did for Craig Sauer http://blue-sketch.com/things-we-can-do/

We can also create an interactive Live 3D similar to Archilogic, see here http://applet.roomsketcher.com/3dwalk/view/?ctxt=rs_app&pid=2567394

Hope you like it. PM or call me for any questions (917) 291 2533.

- Petra, Blue-Sketch.com
Post 13 IP   flag post
Kaspar private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I am the CEO of Archilogic, a startup from Switzerland. We currently turn 2D floor plans into rendered, interactive 3D models, starting at $69.-

With our upcoming release you can upload the Matterport OBJ and furnish it directly online. You can not edit the mesh, so if there is furniture in there, we cant remove it. But you can add even artificial lights and render it directly in the cloud. This "Pro" functionalities will be charged by a monthly license. The first month will be free though

The new release will be online in about 2 weeks if every thing goes well.

It would be great to see how your customers react to the interactive functionalities as they can also play with the furniture them selfs.

If you have questions just send me a mail at helfrich@archilogic.com. I am very curious to hear your thoughts and inputs
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Kaspar, So will it look just like the example Mike provided?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Kaspar private msg quote post Address this user
Pixelray, this depends on the quality of the scanned mesh. If you want i am happy to give you a tour through our product.
Post 16 IP   flag post
PieterAarts private msg quote post Address this user
hi I'm Pieter, CEO at roOomy.com .
roOomy® is the world’s leading 3D technology company and first-of-its-kind iPad/iPhone app that instantly converts any room image into an interactive, photorealistic 3D space. roOomy's technology generates ‘virtual rooms’ allowing users to experience fully staged interiors and virtual products.
Post 17 IP   flag post
101421 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?