Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterportMatterport SupportStitching

MP stitching together TWO Tours to make ONE.13691

Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
I have TWO museum tours that are in adjacent areas/rooms in a building and the floors of the tours/rooms connect. The client now wants them to be ONE tour. I have seen this done, I believe with the help of MP Support.

Is that true? What is the process? Does anyone know? TIA
Post 1 IP   flag post
kmiller01 private msg quote post Address this user
MP used to do it no problem. They have the capability but not the willingness now. Apparently it is very labor intensive.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
@BlueImmersiveMedia, yes it can be done by sending the links in an e-mail to support@matterport.com,
There should be at least one common area / common scan point or points, and you can describe to them how it should be joined.
First they will take a look and determine if it's do-able, then they will stitch the 2 parts into 1 model.
This may take weeks. When it is done you will have a single scan added to your account, with a new link, and the components will still exist in your account.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?