Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360DJI Mavic AirInsta360 One XVideo

Rogue HD with Insta360 One cameras13683

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm as upset as everyone by Matterport's surprise "claw back" of transfer features today. However, rather than add my own rant to that thread, let me offer a distraction, for fun I hope.

This week I finished a video I began shooting last December, chronicling the construction of several homes from first dig to completion. Nothing ground-breaking (pun intended) in that alone, but check out the shots I got by shooting with the Insta360 One X and extracting HD from the 360° video. Most of these shots were only possible this way, especially considering I was a crew of one throughout the project. Mostly it was me, the Insta360 and their Extended Edition Selfie Stick.

Here's a link directly to the video. Crank up your audio!

And if you want to check out ProtoHomes the company, they've just launched a new website which has one of the coolest landing page effects I've seen. I have no knowledge of this kind of programming, but I admire those who do! Scroll down the page - slowly...

ProtoHomes.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D their website is very cool and worth the look while scrolling down
Post 3 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@kevin wow wow wow! Bravo! Video is very cool, it's engaging, and their web page is awesome. What is that machinery lifted by crane at min 1?
Post 4 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool!
Post 5 IP   flag post
richardbollands private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3d Awesome!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@andreabortolot - ProtoHomes builds homes essentially like IKEA wall systems go together. Most interesting is their "CORE" which contains all the utilities in the home and has its own door to the outside.

Need to replace your entire furnace and AC? It can be done in a couple hours without a serviceman every stepping into the house! Heat, AC, water, electric, it's all in that CORE which was assembled at the factory and dropped into place by crane during construction. Every wall panel is numbered, QR coded, at the factory. On site, workers have an app. Then can scan the QR and both text and visuals tell them exactly where it belongs in the construction. This goes for everything, right down to a box of nails.

ProtoHomes has really created a masterful construction system with almost no waste on site because everything is pre-cut by computerized saws at the factory. Just occasional small trims.
Post 7 IP   flag post
castaway private msg quote post Address this user
That's so cool! The editing (and fit for the song)were just perfect.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101636 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?