Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D Showcase

PR Work Show and Tell13588

SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
This features Show & Tour very nicely, as well as matterport, it is work I did for this show in August.

On behalf of HBO Max we want to thank you for flying Imperial Airlines with us last night for the inaugural celebration of THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT.

Starting today, the first episode will be available to stream for free at http://www.hbomax.com/the-flight-attendant. Then three episodes will take flight on Thursday, November 26 on HBO Max. The season continues with two new episodes on December 3, two episodes on December 10, and the finale episode lands on December 17.

As your parting gift, we are happy to announce your exclusive invitation to peruse additional locales central to Cassie’s life at the link below:
LINK TO 360 video: https://show.tours/flightattendant-hbomax
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@SpencerLasky

This is AWESOME!

Congrats!

I look forward to a deeper dive into the Show & Tour links of Matterport tours that you created.

Exciting to see Matterport used for television shows. HBO Max. That's sweet.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Can you tell us about challenges, if any, in shooting this content? (Perhaps the time of night that you had to work? Other?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@SpencerLasky Very nice. I spotted your camera in one view, please tell me what is your leveling rig just below it? Thanks in advance if you don't mind sharing. I love Show & Tour, however, wish the "virtual tour" titles in the tour as seen could be re-labeled accordingly. ie: Inside Tour, Garden Tour, Zillow, Matterport, etc.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Marshallartsmedia private msg quote post Address this user
"Not available in your area..." <sigh>...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
@SpencerLasky Really great work Spencer! Thanks for sharing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
@SpencerLasky I love Show & Tour, however, wish the "virtual tour" titles in the tour as seen could be re-labeled accordingly. ie: Inside Tour, Garden Tour, Zillow, Matterport, etc.

This can be done!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101717 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?