Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Fly Through GeneratorFlyThruMatterportMatterport LabsMatterport ShopTalk WebinarsMatterPortalPano PainterroOomy

Matterport Labs - Has anyone plays with this feature on their tour?13529

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a way to imagine new paint on a wall with Pano Painter. Another sections will make an automated fly through with Fly Through Generator. Interesting section to look into.

Anyone want to share what they have done with these tools?

**Located at the bottom of your Details Section**
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
What's the link to access these tools? I don't believe I have them on either of my accounts (I have both a classic and new plan)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I logged into one of my tours today. While updating the MLS # for Realtor.com in the Details Section. I rolled down over the Player Options for VR and Social Media.

Classic Plan shows it on all my tours today.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I do have it there in the details section... Must be new. Thanks... I'll play with it a bit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
I have the options available and tried them 5 minutes. I think they are still not working correctly.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for letting us know where it is. I saw it on MOUG today but I could not find it.

It can only paint the surface that has mesh for it but the cool thing it actually can paint walls without splashing anything on a floor/ceiling. So it seems to distinguish planes in mesh.

The bad thing you cannot paint void so if it happens that you capture yourself in a doorway or with a sky background you cannot paint yourself out.
Post 6 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
It is interesting. I imagine a beta must have bugs, but I think the more stable (and paid) versions will be ready by December as I remember from the matterport webinar.

I think it would be great to see some from @Tosolini using these tools.
Post 7 IP   flag post
wishing_well private msg quote post Address this user
The sentiment is great nice to play with but neither will be useful for quite some time. I'd be interested to hear how others envision using this? I can imagine the painter would become immediately useful to cover up bad 'patches' in the model like a dirty floor or wall.

The fly-through is more ominous since it's the 3D model that you fly through it looks very isometric and jaggy. I wonder if they plan on processing the results of your flythrough and creating some sort of interpolated view of your pannos in post production so that it looks more photo realisitc.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101646 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?