Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Reflection

Camera Reflection Removal - Matterport Models13435

WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
AhmedAttia private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Guys

Who offer here camera reflection removal from Matterport models? I have urgent need in one model.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I believe this team does ~ But, make sure your wallet is well padded as it is not inexpensive: https://www.vrpm.co.uk

I have a disclaimer

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I do not believe they can do it. It is not because it is not possible, there is another reason why they cannot do it. I cannot say why publicly because I have been told it in a private conversation.

However it was a few months ago, so may be something has changed since then.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedAttia
Hello Guys

Who offer here camera reflection removal from Matterport models? I have urgent need in one model.

There may be some other companies that are allowed accessing matterport servers and upload modified tiles but I know only VRPM and I suggested above that they still cannot do this because it is a "small" job.

If you find a good front end developer(javascript, HTML DOM) you may be able to replace an image tile with the camera shown that is coming from the Matterport server with the edited one on the fly coming from your server. However you will need to find the tile name with the camera, download it to your PC, remove the camera and upload the edited tile back to your web server. Then with a piece of code added to a page with a tour you can "listen" when the original tile with the camera is downloading or has been just downloaded and push your edited tile instead.

if the camera is visible on more than one image tile you will need edit and replace them all on the fly.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?