Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
.dwg.rvt360Floor PlansHow ToRevitRicoh Theta Z1

Export tour and floorplan capture with 360 camera to Revit software13383

jokos private msg quote post Address this user
Good nights,

Please, I need information about how I can export my tours or floorplans to Revit software, so that engineers can edit and measure plans in this software.

I have see something about matterport and his camera, however I bought the Theta Z Camera. How I can do it with this camera?

Please, I need this to get a job.

A lot of thanks!

Kind regards,
Joaquin
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@jokos - Your asking how to pull out commercial grade files for commercial software using a consumer grade camera. Simple answer is: this hasn't been able to be done yet with consumer grade cameras in Matterport.

Using the Matterport camera with the infrared sensors and the correct Matterport Plan. You could extract the Matterpak and follow the directions in this video.

Are there other options? I believe you could look into Metareal Stage using the Theta Z1 and export a file similar to a Matterpak and deliver to your customer. Dan had an interview with Metareal some time back where I thought this was discussed on WGAN-TV.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Jokos

if you interested www.mp2fp.com team can help you with any production of BIM or CAD files including complete Revit files from any Matterport or other scan with our without Matterport equipment as long it is compatible to order a Matterport project. Just send us your Matterport link and we will give you a quick feedback with a good offer.

We will deliver back to you in 24 to 48h depending on how large/complex your project is. To make a most accurate result we need you then to send us a link so we can download the .XYZ file from Matterpack.

Here you can see one of the many hundreds of BIM models we have produced for WGAN members and other clients the last years. We can deliver on any normal CAD and or BIM format but this A360 link is a common online sharing option for Revit files from Autodesk: A360projMP2FP
Post 3 IP   flag post
101723 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?