Free Text Reminder: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Schedule for October, November and December 2020

Hi All,

WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EDT | GMT -5) October, November and December 2020

✓ Wednesday, 21 October 2020 - How MSPs Can Make Money with AgentRelay as an Add On with AgentRelay Founder and CEO Dan Cattermole
✓ Wednesday, 28 October 2020 - Which Real Estate Media Services & How to Pricing Them? (Norman & Young CEO Eli Jones)
✓ Wednesday, 4 November 2020 - Introduction to iGuide: a Deep-Dive Demo and Discussion with Michael Vervena, Planitar (iGuide) Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Chris White, Planitar (iGuide) Marketing Manager
✓ Wednesday, 11 November 2020 - Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 and Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs with @MatterFix Founder Mike Vorce
✓ Thursday, 12 November 2020 - How to (Easily) Add Lights to Matterport Pro2 Camera - MSP Tony Healy on the LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit
✓ Wednesday, 18 November 2020 - Virtual Tour Super-Heroes at Your Service: How Business Communities Inspire Creativity to Mitigate Crisis with Texas Tech University Marketing PH.D. Candidate Kelley Anderson, M.S.
✓ Thursday, 3 December 2020 - How to Shoot and Create Free InsideMaps 3D Tours with an iPhone with InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox and InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler
✓ Thursday, 10 December 2020 - Three Hard Cases for Matterport AND How to Customize Foam with My Case Builder President Steve Holand.
✓ Wednesday, 16 December 2020 - Ben Claremont's Top 10 Tips for Building a Profitable Virtual Tour Business

January 2021

✓ Thursday, 14 January 2021 WGAN-TV: InsideMaps Architectural Visualization/CAD Export Capabilities

Free Text Reminder: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

Dates TBD

Why (and What) Matterport Service Providers Need to Outsource-PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Colin Forte
CAPTUR3D Update with PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas
Understanding Google Local Guides with Google Local Guide Megan Coburn in Seattle
✓ WP3D Models WordPress Plugin: Update
✓ 3DVista Training
✓ Pricing Strategies and Business Development for Virtual Tour Photographers
With Virtual Tour Pro Course Creator Ben Claremont
✓ Matterport Mashups with Paolo Tosolini

Got a suggestion for a WGAN-TV Live topic? Please post here or Private Message (PM) me.

Best,

Dan