Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360

Eyespy360 delivery delay??13291

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else experiencing delays with eyespy360 delivering your completed project. Submitted on 10/8 and nothing back. Emailed and sent a dm here and waiting.

Think it may be time to look into another service who I’m not relying on for the finished product.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
@simbany1 could you message me the name of the tour and your account email and I will look into this personally ASAP. Thank you
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder/CEO
Andrew Nicholls
London, England
EyeSpy360 private msg quote post Address this user
@simbany1 it appears to have been sent back to you on Friday. However the link has been resent and should be in tour inbox. Apologies for any confusion
Post 3 IP   flag post
simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the response Andrew. It still showed the lock icon on the tour since this morning then the lock was gone but couldn't open the tour.

Emailed support yesterday and messaged Frederick this morning and was waiting to hear back. Client called me this morning asking about the tour so needed to escalate.

Let me know the best way to contact Eyespy360 with time sensitive issues? I haven't been able to find the quickest way to get a response yet other than posting on this forum. TIA!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?