Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppRicoh Theta Z1

Matterport "Lost Connection" "Unable to perform a scan" Ricoh Theta Android13221

sdubose99 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm using an Android phone with Ricoh Theta Z1. Getting "Lost Connection. Unable to perform a scan. The connection with the camera was lost. Please reconnect and make sure to stay closer to the camera while scanning."

I'm sitting 3 feet from the camera. WiFi is connected to the camera. Bluetooth is turned off.
Capture version 1.0.0_v114

I know Android is new and likely sketchy right now... but... any ideas how to solve this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
I have an SC2 Ricoh that I connect to my Android LG G7 and to my iPad Air when I use the Zillow 3D Home app. I've noticed if my phone wifi is on when I try to connect to the iPad, it doesn't work. When I turn off the phone wifi, it connects immediately. Are you ever connecting your Z1 to any other devices that might be competing with your Android phone to connect via wifi?

Also, I think the Ricoh phones have a bluetooth mode as an option to using wifi. Haven't used that myself but it would be worth investigating.
Post 2 IP   flag post
sdubose99 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, right now don't know of another device connecting to it, but I'll look into it. Tried bluetooth with no luck.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?