Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BluetoothCapture AppiPhoneMacGyver

🙄 Is there a bluethooth trigger to Matterport App scan button?13218

pguerreiro private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone.
I'm having this wifi range issue since the begining with my Insta360 OneX camera and Matterport App that loses the connection with the camera at 2mt distance, or when i'm hiding behind a wall.

The solution i found is to fasten the iPhone to the monopod and this way will always be connection between the app and the iPhone (the distance will be 30 or 40cm).

This trigger i found works for the iPhone camera

however when the Matterport App is open becomes a trigger to increase the volume of the iPhone so something on Matterport App changes this trigger function and i'm looking if someone knows a trigger that could work with this App.

Greetings from Portugal and have a nice Sunday.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I cannot help you with a wireless button, but there are some wireless touchpads that can help you or something as simple as a wireless mouse. All you need to do is to connect them, make their cursor stay above the scan button in the Capture app and click a mouse/touchpad button to simulate a click on the Capture button.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101645 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?