Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaWP3D Models

WP3D Models and 3Dvista12925

homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D I watched your interview with Dan in reference to 3DVista and found it very ineresting. I've been considering purchasing 3DVista for sometime and have created several practice tours with the QooCam 8k and the 3DVista demo. I've added a Theta Z-1 for use with platforms besides Matterport. Is it possible to use WP3D Models with 3dVista? I saw it mentioned, but wasn't sure if it only worked with a MP tour wrapped in 3DVista.

Thanks
Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, you can use 3DVista software with WP3D Models!

The only detail to note is that you'll likely need to establish separate hosting for the content generated by that application. They offer this service as an an add-on: https://www.3dvista.com/en/products/hosting

While we have a much deeper integration with the Matterport API (and have built a GUI for the various Matterport parameters), our software works well with nearly any other type of hosted 3D/360 tour platform on the market. As long as you can bring an <iframe> embed for your content, you should be able to use the tools we provide with WP3D. For non-Matterport tours, you'll also need to bring a "hero" image to insert alongside the embedded tour.

Does this help answer your question?

Thanks in advance & please reach out if there's anything else that needs clarification.
Post 2 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
@DanielBenion It does help answer some of my questions. I will be hosting my own 3D vista tours on a CDN server. I currently embed my Matterport tours into my WP based website. If it is using iframes, doesn't that defeat the SEO benefits for my own site?

Thanks
Bill
Post 3 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Bill,

From an SEO standpoint, it is like uploading a youtube video (embedding it to the page). The SEO value will still be the same with or without the iframe.

This article goes into more depth, specifically on SEO with Matterport & WP3D.

https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115006416287-How-does-SEO-works-for-a-realtor-s-website-when-using-Matterport-tours-

Hopefully that helps answer your question!

Cheers,
Daniel
Post 4 IP   flag post
101635 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?