Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomMatterportVersus

Asteroom vs Matterport12918

San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @GETMYVR

Yes. Users are asked to select the name of the pano from the prepopulated list in our app. I think @lilnitsh uploaded the panos from the camera directly. In this case, users can change the name of the panos using Asteroom's web-editor, which Dan and I will do a deep dive together next Thursday!

-Eric
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@GETMYVR As Eric mentioned they can indeed ~ I just through together the one above between jobs.
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @EricTsai
Hi @GETMYVR

Yes. Users are asked to select the name of the pano from the prepopulated list in our app. I think @lilnitsh uploaded the panos from the camera directly. In this case, users can change the name of the panos using Asteroom's web-editor, which Dan and I will do a deep dive together next Thursday!

-Eric

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features

That's 5 pm EDT (UTC/GMT -4) Thursday, 10 September 2020

Dan
Post 28 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PickChuck
Pricing based on Size of the home and Package – Paid AFTER the home sells.

What if the home does not sell?

Dan
Post 29 IP   flag post
PickChuck private msg quote post Address this user
I do not charge them anything. I have had this happen a few times and it really has bonded me to the realtors.

I had one that told my competition that she wouldn't change from me if they paid her $500 per shoot.

Chuck
Post 30 IP   flag post

Jacksonville, Florida
thereal360 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought about the same option actually. Since I am not "fulltime" I guess i still have that options. And i can see how that could be a selling point. Maybe price it into the cost of the other tours? Like 10% of the houses don't sell charge 10% more in total to make up for that.
Post 31 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PickChuck @thereal360

I moved our mini-discussion here:

Question of the Day: Should you get paid at closing? No closing; No pay?

Dan
Post 32 IP   flag post
OK, and before anyone starts the, "You don't do this full-time rant". "You are already rich etc".

Well maybe true on both counts, however when I got married I made a deal with my wife that my guitar and photography money would be all mine. (That was before pre nups). LOL

Therefore, I can not use family money to purchase said items. It is completely standalone. So it is no difference than if you have a working spouse.

Well there is one difference. Money from my passions can flow to family money in emergencies (like my wife wanting a convertible bug) but for some reason it not bidirectional. LOL

Really, this is just a marketing gimmick so as not to lower prices to compete. I ask my agents all the time, "If you see someone charging more than me please let me know so I can raise my prices". They laugh and say "I sure will".

Chuck

P.S. For a part time job, I shoot a job every day of the week and weekends. I just don't do 4 shoots a day like I did when full time.
Post 33 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@PickChuck

I've got 2 SL's in the garage if your in the Market.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Maybe so. Pretty sure my wife would declare them as music or photo related and say pay for them with that money. LOL

Just a funny, I had said my guitar partner and I were lookin at a 3D printer. For Christmas she gave me a $250 off coupon from staples. I thought to myself, not sure she knows at what level the 3d printers we are looking at. Good thing the books are kept at his place.

Here's our latest guitar invention.

It's an electric harp guitar.

Chuck
Post 35 IP   flag post
101436 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?