Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanCommercial Real EstateIndustryReal EstateStrategy

360 Tours and Commercial Real Estate12915

jericreson private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning my friends in 3D! I just thought I would share some thoughts -

This up and down business with Covid 19 is quite the show, isn't it? 360 virtual tours have seen a rise in usage and popularity - especially with real estate - but alas - markets are shifting, and in many places, residential real estate listings are in short supply, with multiple offer situations happening as quickly as a decent listing is placed on the market.

So - agents reason: - who needs you?

Perhaps - but it's a temporary state, as all real estate bubbles are.

Meanwhile, do not fret, and worry about the bundle of money, time and energy you have dedicated to your business. Instead, consider turning your energies to the commercial sector.

3 Reasons:

1. Commercial Real Estate is in deep trouble, with businesses closing, buildings sitting vacant, or soon to be - and nobody needs us more, right now, than commercial/industrial real estate holders.

2. Investors in Commercial Real Estate are not hyperlocal. A significant portion of real estate investment in the commercial sectors happen across state lines, or internationally. With travel being an issue - guess which properties get more consideration across the miles? You got it - those with realistic virtual tours.

3. Many States and Localities currently have business incentive and grant programs that offer to provide funding or reimbursement for legitimate Covid-19 business expenditures. A virtual tour of real estate, or businesses who want to use them for showcasing their brick and mortar locations to boost online sales are, in virtually all cases, a legitimate expense directly related to the impact of Covid-19.

Shift Happens - And Fortune favors the Prepared -

Happy Wednesday!
Post 1 IP   flag post
jpierce360 private msg quote post Address this user
Agree with this as I have been doing nothing but CRE for the entire summer.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101704 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?