Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanPricing

Matterport Services Revenue12854

Virtual_Homey private msg quote post Address this user
I read an old thread in this forum where people went into some detail about how much they charge for a Matterport and I'm hoping to reinstate the conversation since the thread is three years old and archived.

I think I may be charging too much for Matterports, but I do offer an "unlimited" hosting on my cloud.

What are the price points which have been most effective for those in this forum? This topic is banned completely from the facebook groups I'm in, limiting the discussion of what is a fair price.

If this is a common topic then my apology, I'm somewhat new to the forum.
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Charge as much as your specific market will bear. A little less for nice people.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
@Virtual_Homey, it's a great question and one I continue to investigate. Real estate agents are the obvious go-to, but many still are playing catch up; don't want to add another service. Hard to change old habits. And as far as costs, many are used to getting entire packages for around $300 (standard images, 3D tour, floor plans)--at least in suburban Boston area.

Industrial is the way to go with Matterport. If you can get into that niche, generally, it's easier work and the money is better. This forum is a great place to start.

Check out Dan Smigrod's post here

Also, here is photographer in my area. His pricing breakdown for different packages including Matterport.

Hope this helps you get started.
Post 3 IP   flag post
jen_ishayoga private msg quote post Address this user
Always difficult to pinpoint based on the location. There's a few things I've noticed in my area, Indianapolis IN.

Average starting rate is around $0.08/sf. Almost everyone has incremental pricing based on sf. It's rare to find a group with flat rate pricing. Fair entry would be around $175 - 200.

After learning the hard way, I've realized that I just have to scout my area and see how things are doing. 🙃
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?