Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DFloor PlansGiraffe360Virtual Tour

Giraffe 360 - Anyone on the forum currently a subscriber?12832

bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
About a week ago, I sat in on a Zoom demo of the Giraffe360 platform solution. Pretty impressive. One pass through to get hi-res panos for a 360/3D tour, hi-res stills and a 2D floor plan. I was very impressed with the HDR pop out of both panos and stills.

Pricewise, the solution is £399, or about USD$528/mo (1.32 exchange rate), but everything is included (equipment and all). Along with this, they are looking for a 12 month commitment. Also, Frederic indicated the price would come down with more critical mass (hopefully, not the same story we heard from airlines when they began charging for luggage).

If I were doing 4+ properties per day, I believe I'd jump on this in a heartbeat in order to bring back the tour quality I lost when I parted ways with Matterport.

Just wondering if anyone on WGAN is a current customer and, if so, what you think of the platform? The company has not yet launched in the US, but are looking for reasons (customers) to motivate them in this direction.

Here's a couple of samples of what comes out of the Giraffe camera. No stills, but they are even more impressive:

https://premium.giraffe360.com/demo/6d0663b4b03943e5b09b785824a2a5c2/
https://premium.giraffe360.com/cj-property-marketing/792fa6e0ab4b438f841083f66b4c41bf/
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure I like a $500 a month startup ~ Does this also require cell coverage? As many of the sites I shoot this isn't a given.
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch Wish I could say for sure. That was among the questions I did not ask, but very good point. You may want to shoot ol' Frederic a quick note and find out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
At $500+ a month I am not interested & it doesn’t have a direct connection with Realtor.com or Zillow as I primarily shoot residential real estate. I do not see the value in this offering
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott

Related WGAN Forum Discussion:

Giraffe 360º Camera - 3rd Generation 2-button LiDAR Scanner-HDR 96 MP

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?