Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMultiple FloorsNewbies

Sunken Living Room & 2 floors1283

lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Saw @Mikesobay's original post from 10 months ago about a sunken living room and the numerous responses.. @alx3D offered the solution of (&f=0)for single floor models but mine is also a 2 story. Just curious if anyone knows if this situation still exists as I am shooting my first real project next week and I'd like to be prepared.

Thanks in advance for your advice and answers.
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
you only need to construct new floors if there is actual "stacking" of areas. MP knows where it is, the new floor is only to keep your blue dots from overlapping on the iPad. keep the sunken LR on same level as primary and create 2nd floor only if you actually have to climb a flight of stairs.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks for the speedy reply @HarlanHambright
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mikesobay private msg quote post Address this user
I had designated only one floor when shooting my flip, but MP automatically made two floors of the model. I believe this was something MP intended to address--perhaps they did, but my model still show floors 1 and 2.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?