Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppScanning

Scans disappearing during mark features1272

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this is related to the new update but today, for the first time, I noticed that when I went to mark my features, my blue numbered scans all disappeared. Very frightening thing to happen 1/4 of the way into a million dollar house with the Realtor on site. But anyways, if this happens to anyone else, I guess you can find some comfort in knowing that the scans reappeared after I left the mark features area. Has this happened to anyone else?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray I've experienced the same today while doing 3 different scans so I'm guessing it's just part of the update!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Pretty scary huh??
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
I actually like it better cause I can see what I'm marking better. I wish they would make a "duplicate" option to duplicate window features so I wouldn't have to re-create hundreds of them and try to make them all the same size.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
BIG TIME SCARY! Lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed the same thing today. A few little updates to the capturing app. Also, my "transferring" stage is now 5-10 seconds longer than before. My first scan took about 90 seconds. By the end it was about normal but I thought it was odd how the whole process seemed out of rhythm.

I'm curious to see if the image quality is better.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
What about the overall playback of showcases in highlight reel and just walking about? You seeing any weird things? One guy mentioned in the thread about the new update that he was having some type of pixelation issues...I think I know what he is talking about. I call them little glitches here and there. As I'm walking something will appear out of nowhere and it's a very random piece of the house and then it will go away, but if I back up and do it again, it will be there.
Post 7 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Those are called "artifacts" which used to show up a lot. The last few months I haven't seen hardly any in my scans until just the other day there was a giant one on a staircase. But then i realized it was caused by a trim line from the floor above it that I placed wrong.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
hmmm....I just started noticing them in the last few days for me. Let me check my trim lines then.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
yep, that was it. Thanks!
Post 10 IP   flag post
pmjacoby private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, it's a feature in the new version: "The "Mark Features" editor now hides scan markers so that the Floor Plan is easier to see".
Post 11 IP   flag post
PeterMatterport private msg quote post Address this user
See this link for Release Notes on the recent Capture and Showcase releases.
https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/categories/200541398-FAQs-MORE

Peter
Post 12 IP   flag post
101437 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?