Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Birthday

We Get Around Network Forum turns six on Wednesday, 19 August 202012673

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: How to start a movement | Derek Sivers | Video courtesy of TED YouTube Channel | 1 April 2010

We Get Around Network Forum turns six on 19 August 2020

Hi All,

We Get Around Network Forum turns six on Wednesday, 19 August 2020.

I started the WGAN Forum - with the help of Ninja Post Founder Mike Wilt (@MikeW) - a month after I bought a Matterport Pro1 3D Camera. I figured that there would soon be MatterPeeps seeking help - and willing to give help with all things Matterport.

Each day, I would post what I learned creating Matterport 3D Tours or a question for others.

Would we find our MatterPeeps?

My aha moment was nearly six year ago when I posted this question before bed and woke up the next morning to a detailed explanation by @rpetersn (even before he created WP3D Models WordPress Plugin).

Today, most find us by Googling a topic and landing on one of 73,000 posts in the WGAN Knowledge base. The larger the knowledge base, the more that find us and and the more that contribute to that knowledge base the more that find us. (It's a portion of the WGAN flywheel: Attract --->Delight -->Engage.)

And, while our DNA is Matterport meets professional real estate photographers – Matterport Service Providers - we embrace the 150+ 3D/360 Virtual Tour Platforms/Software and 50+ 3D/360 Cameras, 3rd Party Service Providers and our wider circle of real estate agents and brokers, architects, engineers, general contractors, CAD designer, insurance adjusters and more.

The WGAN Community has grown to:

26,000 Visitors/Members visiting per month to give and/or get help
93,000 page views per month
✓ 73,000 posts
✓ 12,000 topics
✓ 6,500 WGAN Members

WGAN has attracted the attention of 3D/360 Camera companies, 3D/360 platforms/software and 3rd Party Service Providers that have joined as either WGAN 3rd Party Service Providers or WGAN Gold Membership for 3D/360 Cameras and Platforms to offer the Community added value and to engage with the Community. Those Member benefits help attract yet more WGAN Members (another portion of the WGAN flywheel).

Six years later - a passion project has turned into a full-time living as the Founder and Managing Editor of the ...

We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (WGAN-TV Podcast)
WGAN-TV Training U
WGAN-TV Training Academy
WGAN Monthly Newsletter
✓ WGAN Consulting and Coaching Services

... what powers me to be in service to the Community are the super-kind notes that I receive every week from those just discovering the WGAN Community to those that have been here since the beginning. And, the 40+ five-star ratings on the We Get Around Network Google My Business page.

While I do not hear from all 26,000 that visit us monthly or our 6,500 Members, I do hear from enough weekly to appreciate that you value the WGAN mission of: Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community.

Once a year - when I write our annual Happy Birthday post - I post the How to start a movement TED Talk by Derek Sivers (above). It's a fun explanation about how the WGAN Community continues to grow. [I hope you will watch the TED Talk (to help inspire you to start a movement for your business too).]

If you have not yet joined the WGAN Forum. Join. It's free! (And, you get 50+ free Membership benefits.)

And, if you know someone else that would benefit from the WGAN Community, please invite them to check us out to give or to get help too.

Thank you for being a part of the WGAN Community.

Stay healthy,

Dan Smigrod
Founder and Managing Editor
We Get Around Network
Atlanta, Georgia

P.S. Get on the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map and receive an All Access Pass to the WGAN-TV Training Academy when you join the WGAN Fan Club Member (International)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats Dan, you do a great job and provide a valuable service!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Bratislavska, Slovakia
JanHamorsky private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Dan, you have created an extremely beneficial platform. Great job!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JuMP @Ghagendorf @JanHamorsky

Thank you for your kind notes.

The WGAN Forum is only possible because of Members like you that give/get help from the Community.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
AhmedAttia private msg quote post Address this user
keep it up Dan, Really it is a very, helpful, supportive and a real experience platform.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Wonderdawg private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats Dan! Love your passion and commitment to provide a valuable, unfiltered platform to provide excellence and a library of resources for providers. Appreciate you!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Wonderdawg can’t say it better! Congrats Dan, best wishes
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AhmedAttia
@Wonderdawg
@GlennTremain

Thank you for your kind notes.

The WGAN Forum is only possible because of Members like you that give/get help from the Community.

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

It's WGAN's birthday this week (and you get the presents).

On Wednesday, 19 August 2020, We Get Around Network Forum launches a new service to help the WGAN Community succeed faster.

Stay tuned,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Cairo, Egypt
AhmedAttia private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod All the best Dan and WGAN. We really appreciate your efforts for being better and better in your professional service.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AhmedAttia

Thank you!

Hi All,

To help celebrate the 6th birthday of the We Get Around Network - today, Wednesday, 19 August 2020 - we launch the We Get Around Network MarketPlace.

Three Ways the WGAN MarketPlace can help you Succeed Faster

Best,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
BenAdgie private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats Dan! Thank you Dan and thank you everyone for making this forum such a helpful resource.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101436 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?