Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMinimapMPEMBED

MPembed minimap on mobile12608

WGAN Premium
Indianapolis, Indiana
MattSCrowder private msg quote post Address this user
I apologize if this question has an obvious answer. I just started using MPembed.

I have the minimap enabled and the labels I placed within the tour show up when mousing over the minimap on my PC, but they do not show up on the minimap on my mobile.

Is there anything I can do to get them to show up on the mobile minimap?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
The label won't showup because there is no "mouse hover" event on mobile. There is touch event on mobile only. You move your mouse over the point on a minimap which will trigger the "mouse hover" event on PC. But your mobile can't feel your finger is over one point of your mobile screen, unless you finger touch the screen. But when you "touch" the screen, "mouse click" event will be triggered, not "mouse hover".
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Premium
Indianapolis, Indiana
@JuMP I get that, But there isn't a label when I touch either.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@MattSCrowder label will showup only when "mouse hover" event happened, on mobile there is no "mouse hover" event happening no matter you touch the screen or not.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Premium
Indianapolis, Indiana
@JuMP I have figured that out per my original post and my response to your comment... The issue is I want the labels to show in mobile so the question still remains...

"Is there anything I can do to get them to show up on the mobile minimap?"
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@MattSCrowder You can ask MPembed set the labels to showup always by default if they detect mobile access. Or make a switch for label show or hide during mobile.

But make sure you don't setup too many labels. They will showup together.

And another way is you use customer minimap picture loaded in MPembed. And you can write the labels on the customer minimap picture directly. That will give your customers same experience both on desktop and mobile.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Premium
Indianapolis, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMP
You can ask MPembed set the labels to show up always by default if they detect mobile access. Or make a switch for label show or hide during mobile.

I've looked for these options and cannot find them. Is that some sort of custom coding I would have to do?
Post 7 IP   flag post
101432 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?