Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMattterportMP2FP

Where to get Floor plans for Matterport Tours shot with Ricoh Theta Z1?12529

ahagert private msg quote post Address this user
Is it possible to get a floorplan out of Ricoh Z1+ Matterport Capture App?

Thanks,
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@ahagert

From Matterport directly no. Though there are several 3rd parties that will create a floor plan from the Matterport Tour link

https://home3ds.com/shop/ has floorpans starting at $10
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ahagert

WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider MP2FP (@mp2fp) can provide any size and customize any way that you would like from Ricoh Z1+ Matterport Capture App.

Here are WGAN Forum posts tagged: MP2FP

WGAN Forum Members save 10 percent on MP2FP services.

From this related discussion this week in the WGAN Forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @mp2fp
Dear @sese

If you check the mentioned floorplan service from our portal www.mp2fp.com you will find that we can make any size and any split or combination or style or file format you want. We do not have the limitations in size or other things that are mentioned above by other providers and we provide your own logo and info on your project not our logo.

Since the larger floorplans like you mentioned takes more time to produce we charge a multiple of our base price. This mean for the example mentioned you can calculate like this: 27104 sqf : 6000 = 4.5. the price then will be 4.5 x 25 usd = 113 usd minus 10% as a WGAN member means 102 usd in total.

You can choose if you send us the scan in 1 or more project files or links depending on your practical best handling for your project.

If you can send us some more info we can as well consider to give you a even better discount based on the volume and what is the consistence and detailed level of your project. We as well have some recommendations to you when you scan large scans like this to keep best accuracy with minimum effort and cost.

We will be happy to help and if this is interesting just send us a email on: contact@mp2fp.com and we will follow you up directly.

Thank you for your time and thank you to Dan for your always impressing caring of your members from the MP2FP Team

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
@ahagert

From Matterport directly no. Though there are several 3rd parties that will create a floor plan from the Matterport Tour link

https://home3ds.com/shop/ has floorpans starting at $10

Thanks, I am currently getting floorplans from Captur3d for my matterport scans WITH the matterport camera. I just did not know if possible with Z1 as well. Thanks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ahagert

Would love to know if CAPTUR3D can do Matterport tours that were created with a Ricoh Theta Z1 camera.

Can you let us know what you find out?

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@ahagert

Would love to know if CAPTUR3D can do Matterport tours that were created with a Ricoh Theta Z1 camera.

Best,

Dan
sure
Post 6 IP   flag post
ironwills private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@ahagert

Best,

Dan

They absolutely can. I am new to this but have already had at least 5 doe with them from my Z1. If there are any problems they are happy to amend them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch "From Matterport directly no. Though there are several 3rd parties that will create a floor plan from the Matterport Tour link

https://home3ds.com/shop/ has floorpans starting at $10"

Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahagert
Quote:
@ahagert

Best,

Dan
sure

As stated on the thread, they can do it. Per Capture3d "The only limitation would come from the hardware in that it doesn't have point cloud infrared measuring, so the plans won't be as accurate as if they were from a Matterport Pro2 camera."
Post 9 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone and thanks @ahagert for your enquiry.

To confirm, yes CAPTUR3D can provide Floor & Site Plans from the Ricoh Theta Z1. The measurements from the Z1 are unlikely to be as accurate as from the Pro2, but we can still deliver them no problem

Please let me know if I can assist with anything else at all.

Kind regards,
Alex
Post 10 IP   flag post
ironwills private msg quote post Address this user
Adding some thoughts here. I just started using @MP2FP and I am very happy with the result. Slightly more $ than other options but they seem really tight.

My problem is my clients. Almost every floor plan I have done they come back with changes. the last was the Sq footage was off by 11 sq/ft. Then there was the seller who was an architect. Then the seller who said the patio was the wrong dimensions and shape.

I am struggling with trying to explain these aren't builder plans but marketing tools.

Anyone else?
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I thought there was another name to use in front of the word floor plan that was commonly used 10+ years ago. This word was used to demonstrate the difference between an architectural versus for esthetic use.

Maybe the word is “schematic”. Would anyone in UK notice a word use difference with floor plans being more commonly used there? I think there’s some keywords we need to home into or insert a certain disclaimer sentence.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101587 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?