Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaCloud PanoKuulaMetareal StageVirtual Tour Pro Course

Cloud Pano12488

homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
I don't ever see any mentions of Cloud Pano. Is there a reason for that? As in quality of product etc.?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I bought into the CloudPano Lifetime Service a few months back. I think the product is great for dropping in some 360 photos into an easy upload to have a fast slideshow of 360's. Spend a few more minutes on it to add some direction arrows, offer a live walk through or personalize with contact info is fast and easy.

The platform appears almost too simple to use. Does that mean it's cheap and not worth the price per month? I think a lot of us are budget conscious of what our clients are willing to pay for hosting. I rolled the dice for the CloudPano Lifetime Service in hopes the servers are still running in 5 years to break even on paying monthly with them or any other 360 service. I also wanted to remove the service providers label on my tours.

Services such as Zillow 3D for real estate can avoid the cost all together. But Zillow has trust factors with agents and their premier agent program butting in on listing agent lead potential.

I'm happy to see platforms such as WGAN Forum and Ben Claremont digging into what cameras and services are offered. From those results, we see certain businesses taking off to find their nitch similar to the car market or hard drives. CloudPano gets lumped into this group of too many to decipher and keep track of until it's time to shop for one.

On multiple social media platforms, we are watching other photographers label Matterport and 3D Vista as the Rolls Royce of 360 tours. I'm aiming towards 3D Vista claiming the title with Matterport quickly becoming the Delorean. Matterport may have a chance at pulling off Mercedes given the inflated pricing structure, need to be in the shop all the time and quickly declining value after a few years. With Zillow being free and locked to Residential real estate listings, Zillow is holding well with the Hyundai pulling off great images and room for upgrades at a cheap price.

So the battle for the midsize market has seen tons of players that appear to have great footholds in certain pockets of the world. I see Ford vs GM midsize market emerging with Kuula and CloudPano. While Asteroom and Metareal could knock out a Honda vs Toyota Battle.

There's still room for Chrylers, Subaru, BMW and Volkwagon to come to play.

Who are those players and why aren't we hearing about them?

Did we all get too busy and have't had time to research? I want to play with Metareal after watching Dee Johnson's interview on Capturing the World with Dee. This propelled me to invest more time into @DanSmigrod's interview with Metareal on WGAN-TV

Photos are still the majority of my customer inquiries. A much smaller number of those calls ask for Matterport and Drone Shots. Zillow 3D's get throne in to package a deal together for those not wanting to pay for Matterport or try it yet. So I have a large hole of people not understanding the need for a Cloudpano tour. It's there to insulate the anti-Zillow client who wants the 3D ranking, but not willing to share a Zillow link if they can help it.

Where do all of you stand with the car market analogy and tour service providers?
Post 2 IP   flag post
ahagert private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer Kuula (can do automatic walkthrough, color correct, more options for adding floorplans into tour, add music, etc.) over cloudpano, BUT then cloudpano started offering live option.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?