Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdoramaRicoh Theta Z1

Ricoh Theta Z1 (Still) on Backorder (As of Monday, 13 July 2020)12477

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab from Adorama website for Ricoh Theta Z1

Screen Grab from Ricoh Theta Z1 website

Hi All,

Do you want to buy a Ricoh Theta Z1?

Apparently, you are not the only one.

The Ricoh Theta Z1 is on backorder, says the Adorama website this morning (13 July 2020) AND the Ricoh Theta Z1 website.

It seems like it has been that way for months, with a couple of exception days.

To receive an email alert when the Ricoh Theta Z1 is back in stock at Adorama, register here.

Have you had success buying a Ricoh Theta Z1 anywhere? Website? When?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
somd4522 private msg quote post Address this user
Keep watching the Ricoh site. I got mine on July 2nd from there and it was delivered the next week. They have small batches coming in.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@somd4522 - did you call in an order or online order? I was tracking that thing for weeks and it switched to limited quantity at about that time with no ability to order online. Thinking I’m they were a avoiding the coupon use.
Post 3 IP   flag post
somd4522 private msg quote post Address this user
online on the 2nd. it's a little tricky to navigate the website. I used the coupon as well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WALES private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV - I made the RICOH Theta Z1 site my homepage so that everytime I opened my browser I am 'checking inventory status' and late afternoon on 6/29 they were in stock (If I recall correctly, I checked approx. 1 hr prior and the sttus was till "Limited Quantity" ie, out of stock), I ordered ASAP and notified the WGAN community. My advice, check several times per day.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
I’m jealous. Lol. I was checking that thing all different hours of the day and night those weeks. Clearing cookies in browsers. No luck. Glad to hear you guys got in there.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WALES private msg quote post Address this user
Your time will come! Don't forget to ask Dan for the WGAN discount code if you haven't already.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
I used a code last year when I bought my first one. Couldn’t find it and happy to have access through Dan for another. Hoping the current one doesn’t tank soon. Getting some underexposed dark shots at random times. Hoping I haven’t burnt it out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101426 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?