Hi All,

A new WGAN Member - whom is new to 3D/360 virtual tours - sent me the email below. Below that is my response.

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

---

Three quick questions from a newbie

Got to ask you a couple quick questions....

Background: fairly new real estate agent in [redacted]. Just bought a Ricoh Theta SC2 last week [week of 29 June 2020]. I want to help my fellow agents with virtual tours in exchange for hosting their virtual open houses (hey, no old-style open houses permitted still here. This would be my way of meeting prospective Buyer clients). Created one tour with Kuula but open to other options for hosting and software.

I just spent a couple hours reading through info on the EyeSpy360 offer. It hits the bullseye for what I want to offer agents: LIVE tours, recorded tours, unguided tours. Nice! I called their support number, it was closing time in the UK, too late to get answers. Hoping you can help.

Is the $9.99 monthly offer still available to new WGAN members that was advertised to end Feb. 29 [2020]? When I click the button at the top of the WGAN site, there is a different offer currently, higher monthly fee, lower per-tour fee. I will probably do my own photo linking - but getting a floorplan and doll house may be worth paying the turn-key price.

Can EyeSpy host 360 videos, slideshow videos, and regular walk-through videos on their platform? I couldn't find any mention...

How would the W3PD Models and 360 Tours Pro Plan offerings fit with the EyeSpy offering? There seem to be several "moving pieces" here. I have already spent a lot of hours looking at hosting platforms and virtual tour software. Is EyeSpy going to be the silver bullet to enable creation, photo and video hosting, and live tours?

I am really excited to have stumbled upon your community! Thank you for your personal efforts to make it a useful resource and an encouraging community!

Thank you

[redacted]

---

Hello redacted,

Welcome to the We Get Around Network Forum and thank you for reaching out. And, for your kind note.

I your pricing to fellow real estate agents: free virtual tours in exchange for hosting their virtual open houses to meet potential home buyers. That's awesome!

You might also consider these platforms from WGAN Members that are appropriate for your needs:

Asteroom (@EricTsai) WGAN Forum posts: Asteroom
EyeSpy360 (Andrew Nicholls and Michael Valentine @EyeSpy360) WGAN Forum posts: EyeSpy360
Metareal Stage (@gareth) WGAN Forum posts: Metareal
Nodalview (@ThomasNodalview) WGAN Forum posts: Nodalview

The EyeSpy360 special offer for WGAN Forum Members that expired on 29 February 2020, is no longer available. (The surge of interest in 24/7 Open House Virtual Tour platforms - powered by COVID-19 pandemic - likely played a role in EyeSpy360 in particular - and other platforms in general - of not offering specials.

That said, EyeSpy360 pricing is still very aggressive/attractive. Kindly double-check (and report here please) about whether you can pay the EyeSpy360 monthly subscription for $19.99 per user and DIY on model creation. I am almost positive that the monthly plan assumes that EyeSpy360 will construct the tour for you at $15 each and includes 3D model and floor plan (up to 15 x 360 photos, then $1 per 360 thereafter). Clear as mud?

With EyeSpy360, you can have hotspots that point to 360 videos on YouTube and Vimeo and regular videos. (For clarification, EyeSpy360 does not host the video. You host the video elsewhere, BUT, can add the hotspots to play video, add text, add photos, add map: any digital assets.

EyeSpy360 and WP3D Models pairs seamlessly. In WP3D Models, it asks for the "model type" (which is typically Matterport). In your use case, the WP3D Models model type selection will be iFrame. You can easily grab the EyeSpy360 iFrame and insert it in WP3D Models. For clarification, WP3D Models does not host EyeSpy360. EyeSpy360 hosts the tour and you use EyeSpy360 iFrame to add it to WP3D Models to create a Single Property Website, etc.

If you want to host live virtual tours, EyeSpy360 is a great solution for that with its EyeSpyLIVE feature.

EyeSpy360: How to do a Live Video Chat within a 360º Virtual Tour

Since you are just starting out - even though you have made a ton of progress at evaluating platforms and 3rd party tools - I recommend:

Buy Virtual Tour Pro: Receive WGAN-TV Training Academy Free for 12 Months

At the very least (these free courses that are included above):

✓ Free Training: WGAN-TV EyeSpy360 Virtual Tour Platform Demo and Discussion for Photographers
✓ Free Training: WGAN-TV | WP3D Models WordPress Plugin | Essential Platform for MSPs
✓ Free Training: WGAN-TV - Intro to Metareal Stage 3D Virtual Tour Platform (Demo/Discussion)
✓ Free Training: WGAN-TV Creative Nodalview Tours for Newbies

Best,

Dan