Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
COVID19Mask

Scans and COVID: Are you asking?12468

Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious how others are managing risk.

I had a scan the other day for an agent and when I got there the homeowner and family were home. I called to let them know I was there and then apologized and explained I needed to ask some COVID related questions. I then asked if anyone in the home had been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID. I got back a no, but I was still really cautious not to touch anything and to keep my own mask (KN95) on the whole time.

On vacant units in apartments I've considered asking how long the unit has been vacant and if the unit has been disinfected.

What are others doing?

I wear a mask when interacting with strangers and I keep my distance.

I'm also in Houston, TX where we are having a run for first prize - most infections. Florida seems to be winning as of yesterday. Scary stuff with a 1 in 4 positivity rate on tests. That said, we have a population of 4MM and 40K confirmed cases with an estimated error factor of 10x. So that would be 1 in 10 being infected if you extrapolate the data.
Post 1 IP   flag post
mib94 private msg quote post Address this user
We have a mandatory no one present policy. Commerical shoots we allow one contact who we ask to wear a mask and socially distance.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
We also tell our real estate agents that nobody can be present. It's already if the realtor or the homeowner meet us to let us in but after that, they must leave.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MarkJohn private msg quote post Address this user
For Wales ...part of the UK (but different rules to England, Scotland and Northern Ireland!)

Up to now legally we havent been allowed into properties which are still occupied even if the owners go out. The property has to be vacant for 3 days or have been deep cleaned. Those rules are just beginning to be relaxed now....

From now on ...homeowner not present. When we do enter all doors and windows are to be left open so theres a minimum we need to touch. Masks and fresh gloves worn on entry and binned on exit. Minimise what contamination you carry in and out... works both ways...

Obviously many people dont seem to show symptoms ...even when they have Covid19. So that could include me....
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@briangreul

Thank you for starting this discussion.

@mib94 @fotoguy @MarkJohn

Thanks for sharing ...

Hi All,

What pre-cautions are you taking?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?