Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaAsteroomEyeSpy360KuulaVersus

EyeSpy360 versus 3DVista?12385

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Need some advice for a growing 360 virtual tour business. I’m currently using Eyespy360 and firmly believe it’s a great service for taking your 360’s and giving you back a tour with floor plans (not to scale).

As I’m starting to get more 360 tours to shoot for hire, I’m feeling like I need something a little more robust and also looking to decrease the reliance on a 3rd party. I like the fact that 3DVista is software with a one time fee. What I’m not so sure about is how difficult is it to learn and create the tour and floor plans like I’ve been used to getting from EyeSpy360.

Will most likely keep two services for different needs but looking for any real feedback from 3DVista users who may have transitioned from a full service like Eyespy360, Kuula, Asteroom, etc.

TIA!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@simbany1
3DVista is easy to use
Download the free trial

Best
Post 2 IP   flag post
denlee private msg quote post Address this user
I have 3DVista, and I do like it. I haven't found it overly difficult to learn thanks to their training videos on youtube, but it is time-consuming to implement all the 'bells and whistles' that it offers.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CrazeVR private msg quote post Address this user
I agree it is time-consuming but worth it! here is a small example Overhead can be costly but if you host inhouse it makes up for the price.

A city I just did

http://www.crazevrtours.com/SaintJosephDowntown/index.htm

And a restaurant

http://www.crazevrtours.com/TimothysRestaurant/index.htm

In my opinion, I am so glad I went with 3d vista over any other option
Post 4 IP   flag post
denlee private msg quote post Address this user
Those tours look good. What camera did you use?
Post 5 IP   flag post
CrazeVR private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you, I used the Insta360 ONEX. Then light room and photoshop for everything and some after affects. Pre editing with the Insta is so easy point shoot move repeat. Make sure to have extra batteries lol. One flaw was lens flare but post edit helped a lot.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Marshallartsmedia private msg quote post Address this user
3dvista is ‘easy to use’ up to a point. It can get pretty complex when you try to customise it or you find conflicting actions or your auto tours do weird stuff or you need to tweak skin components...

I love it but there is a learning curve. Latest is we are hosting full matterport tours within 3dv skin so you can take advantage of live guided tours etc.

3DV Software is moving into 3D space in Q3 of this year. That will be a game changer. Goodbye matterport.
Post 7 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@Marshallartsmedia
Nice to hear there will be new improvements in the software in Q3. What do you think will be these new features? Thx
Post 8 IP   flag post
simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone! Def gonna to try it out. I love that there are so many configurations and options that you can use or don't have to. I feel for me, knowing that this business is going to take off, I'd like to be less reliant on a third party and be able to do mostly everything in-house. The hope is that the tech isn't too complex for that plan!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Marshallartsmedia private msg quote post Address this user
@andreabortolot Sorry to just get back to you now.

They have a bunch of scheduled developments and they also update the software regularly, sometimes every week as they develop new features. in Q3 they have planned moving to working with Z-depth or 3-dimensional space so movement through the model would be more like matterport or metareal. For those of us who use lots of tags this is a game changer because we only need to tag each item once rather than in each panorama in which it appears. By my reckoning we are just started Q3 so I would be hopeful of something in the next couple of month although I suspect it won't be as automatic to set up as matterport's AI akes it.

There's an active forum on Facebook where you can find out more https://www.facebook.com/groups/3dvista/ current topics include using javascript and solving issues around live guided tours
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?