Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRicoh Theta Z1ScanningTime

How Long for a 2,000 SQ FT (ish) home with Ricoh Theta Z1 on Matterport?12366

jimfelder private msg quote post Address this user
I just received my Z1 camera. I'm ready to start offering for real estate. I need to figure my appointment times for different sq ft homes. How long is it taking with the Z1 camera. I know it's faster than using the Matterport Pro2. I use to use one for a client that owns one.

Thank you
Jim
Post 1 IP   flag post
mib94 private msg quote post Address this user
We usually have them done in 20 - 35 mins depending on the floor plan. I have found you need to be more careful with the Z1 and alligment issues are more common.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JoeyMac1965 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Theta V and I shoot at at rate of 15-20 mins per 1000 ft² for furnished and about 10-15 for unfurnished.
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
If the property is staged and ready to go, I would say 10-15 minutes for every 1000 sqft. Allocate additional time for setup (initial walk-through, adjusting items/blinds and turning on lights) and take down if that is something you are responsible for. The above estimate assumes that there are no distractions and does include time for additional 360 views.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?