Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMPEmbedPay Per ViewPPV

HomePlan PPV 3D Virtual Tours now supports CAPTUR3D!12348

MatterTag
Export-Import
Service
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
HomePlanNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Great news!

Our Matterport Pay-Per-View (PPV) platform lets you keep your Matterport 3D tour secure and allow limited-time access to others via unique, one-time-use access tokens. This has all sorts of applications from paid entry to exhibitions, to virtual school trips, to providing exclusive access to your Matterport digital twin.

The platform supports native Matterport, MP/embed and now CAPTUR3D virtual tour overlay software. CAPTUR3D provides a smooth interface with better integration of video, and the ability to link multiple virtual tours together - it's just better!

And guess what - the HomePlan PPV platform supports all of these features, meaning it's now possible to have one PPV experience that accesses multiple virtual tours within using CAPTUR3D!

For more info about the HomePlan PPV platform please PM me or visit https://www.homeplan.nz/govirtual/, and you can also contact us for access to a free demo.

And to find out more about the CAPTUR3D platform its Matterport overlay that we now support, please visit CAPTUR3D features.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
That's really great that you have teamed up with them. I like when there is a single service provider that you can get all needed features from.
May be they will follow my advice to add a form to a start of a tour so these bloody agents who are stuck in the past with collecting leads from people inspecting a property come on board with Matterport tours and at least learn how it saves their time and brings all these great benefits of using it for their vendors.

There was a post from one australian company a few days ago that was offering it but I guess they did not run it through Dan and he deleted it. Smart move to provide an option to view a tour after a buyer gives away his name and a mobile number. It should generate a lot of leads for an agent just working this way on major listings websites in Australia. They have approved their Matterport overlay with a contact details form with one of the biggest listing website in Australia so it is already allowed on realestate.com.au

I hope they'll settle the problem with Dan and he will showcase them here soon. May be they also can go with Captur3D adding them and we will have their, yours and all Captur3D features and services on one single platform.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?