Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppGoogle Street ViewGSVReal EstateStrategy

Google Street View and builder model homes12332

BenAdgie private msg quote post Address this user
Howdy WGANites!

I have tried digging through googles support documentation but I have not found a clear answer to this question.

Can a model home be added to GSV? No private property, got it but what about other businesses? A model home is a place of business until it is sold and at that point would need to be removed.

Anyone encountered this? TIA
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
While I have seen homes on Google Streetview technically it’s against the terms of service

With my builders I often do a few panos in google street view to bring folks into the neighborhood & possibly a couple aerial 360’s to give an aerial overview of a neighborhood
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It is all kind of a grey area with display homes. Technically you can do a tour for a display home if there is an official registered sale office there as well and they have a GMB listing for it. If it is just a display home without the office you cannot.

The same applied to holiday homes. If there is a reception that open everyday during business hours you can do a GSV tour for it. If it's just somebody's private property available for holiday/weekend rent they are not even allowed to have GMB listings. And yet a lot of them have them and Google does nothing to them.
Post 3 IP   flag post
TakedaSan private msg quote post Address this user
If someone will live on this home in the future, you cannot put it on Google Street View. But if it's just a model home for sales purposes and nobody will live on it, you can put it on Street View.

It's a Google's privacy question.

Takeda
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?