Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360

Eyespy360 - Creating a pre=-recorded video tour for client?12302

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
So I've been asked by a client if they can upload their tour to Youtube. I don't believe that the 360 virtual tour can be uploaded to their Youtube channel, but a pre-recorded video can be....am I right?

If that's correct, then my next question is how can I allow a client to pre-record their own video for their tour? I have that capability on the admin side but how for the client? @EyeSpy360_Support.

TIA!

Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
Basic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
carloscardo private msg quote post Address this user
Bill,

Use a screen recorder. I did this from a matterport 3D Tour:

http://757tours.com/2211-Pretty-Lake-Branded.mp4

Hopefully this helps.

Carlos
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carloscardo
Bill,

Use a screen recorder. I did this from a matterport 3D Tour:

http://757tours.com/2211-Pretty-Lake-Branded.mp4

Hopefully this helps.

Carlos

Thanks Carlos. The reason I ask this specifically is bc Eyespy360 has a feature where you can pre-record your voice within the application to create a recorded tour for potential buyers. It would be great if we, as the pro, were able to provide that option for an agent after we deliver the tour. I've been getting a couple of requests to get the tour on their Youtube channel and that's the only possibility. Can't have the 360 tour on Youtube... :/
Post 3 IP   flag post
JPPeron private msg quote post Address this user
I have been wondering about that also. It makes sense that the pre-recorded tour would be coming from the listing agent as part of their branding and because they know the house and what things to point our better than we do.
I think that if we assign the property to them at the beginning this will work. Unfortunately, I didn't understand this and their support has not responded to my requests on how to fix this after being published.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Basic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
carloscardo private msg quote post Address this user
Bill and JPPeron,

I agree. The problem is REALTORS do not want to learn how to do this, nor take the time/effort to do perform this task; therefore, they must add one more team member to perform this function. As a REALTOR myself, it does take time to talk with the owner, get their input on what enjoyment they get out of the house then walk through the home and view the 3D tour a few times. Write down bullets, then present it as a home tour video. There is NO WAY the hired photographer can do this. Why? Their job is to basically "RECORD" in different media formats what is visible, and do it in the best light possible and even give it a "feel". All of this online.
"STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE"- Ever heard that before?
I have seen professional pix with a rag, or cup, or misaligned photo frame, a heavily dusted surface, or something else out of place, and the "Professional Photographer" would say "I take pix I am NOT the maid". In the Marines, you always do at least 10% more than the requirement. Many REALTORS also say "I am not: the maid, photographer, stager, and so on. I have a team for that." But the team members say the same thing and "stay in their lanes". In a perfect world the REALTOR SHOULD pay more for a professional photographer because it would require them to sit all three parties together (owner, REALTOR, photographer) to get the bullets, statements, feel and present it properly. That takes time and as they say, time is money.
As a former military musician I can say that really rich people can by the best instruments, but can they play??? The same thing with photography, these cameras today are amazing, but do people know how to use them properly, and do they possess the eye (talent)? This is what I am seeing now. Tours and pix that do not have the "attention to detail". In the end, the house will probably sell, but did it sell for the best price, terms and in the fewest amount of days??? Hmmmmm...
Post 5 IP   flag post
@carloscardo I agree 100%. Being a Realtor for over 15 years, I understand the needs of buyers and sellers. I always took my own listing photos, simply bc I enjoy photography and was never afraid of being the listing agent AND the photographer...

Now going in as the 'Pro' photographer, I definitely have the eye and will de-clutter and move things around to an extent. I always send the listing agent and checklist of how to prep before the shoot and let them know that I will do my best to move or edit what I can, but basically shooting "as-is". Whether they follow the guidelines will always depend on which agent I'm dealing with unfortunately.

As far as the pre-recorded message, I agree with you about agent's desire to do more than necessary. But for those agents that do more and want to pre-record their own virtual tour, we need the capability to have our client's do that and post to their Youtube channel. @EyeSpy360_Support
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @simbany1,

Many thanks for your post. At the present, it is only possible to make an EyeSpyPLAY recording through the back end of our platform. However, I shall certainly pass your comments on to our development team to see if this is something we could potentially add in future.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team
Post 7 IP   flag post
JPPeron private msg quote post Address this user
How do I assign a tour that is already published to another user?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@JPPeron I would unpublish the existing tour and then publish a new tour link for the new user.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @JPPeron,

It isn't currently possible to directly assign a tour from one user to another. You would need to create your tour inside the user account you wish for it to belong to.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team
Post 10 IP   flag post
101435 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?