Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Hide ScansHow ToMuseumsScanning

Matterport Mattertag Link to a Hidden Scan?12253

filinto private msg quote post Address this user
I have recently scanned an empty room with my Matterport. I then placed some chairs and tables in that same room and re-scanned it again with the furniture placed in position.

This obviously causes an overlap with the initial scans of the empty room but I have made the news scans hidden (with the chairs and tables) and my ideia was to setup a Mattertag at the entrance door with a link that could allow the user to jump into one of those hidden scans and visualize the setup of chairs and tables inside the room.

Is this possible???
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
The brute force way would be to download a 360 of whichever hidden scan that you want to expose, upload to a 360 viewer platform, then use that URL in the Mattertag. I’m sure there’s a more elegant solution though .
Post 2 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
I think that you can do it with a 360 photo. It can be a very good idea if it works.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahojman
I think that you can do it with a 360 photo. It can be a very good idea if it works.

Yes, Ahojman I could do it with a 360.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It would be amazing If we could get the "not show a specific layer feature" from Matterport maybe we could have an entire walk through on a hidden layer and link it on a Mattertag to access it. Making this an optional setup for the same room.
It could give so many advantages for construction and real estate. Imagine showing a model in its construction fase and the have the same exact model already finished on a separate hidden layer. You could easily show the "previous" and "new" state of a project.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?