Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase3DVistaMatterport Links

Matterport links taking viewers off of host website12182

matt4hutch private msg quote post Address this user
My client, with multiple Matterport 3D spaces linked to Hot Spots in a new 3D Vista tour, emailed me and said "opening the MatterPort spaces on mobile opens a new page rather than staying in a modal over the map". What is the fix on this? He is in the process of loading the tour on his website.

Thanks,

David Hutcheson
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I do not think you can do anything about it, it is affected by each mobile browser not handling iframe tag properly. I always use embed code for Matterport tours. I have just checked one tour on my website and I can see that iframe code is not working and as a result the tour is opening directly from Matterport.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have one example to share so that I can understand?
I am worried abut this.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@matt4hutch I have done it in 3D Vista and works fine. There is a setting in 3D Vista that let the tour open inside the player in the Box you created for it. I had a mockup that I made for a hotel group, but cant share it at the moment. And its like Photoshop you need to use it each day to know all the tips and tricks. Just email 3D Vista and they will help you or reach out to Gary Snyder he is on the forum , he also knows it well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?