Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy CameraCoupon CodeReviewsRicoh Theta Z1VideoWGAN Membership Benefits of the Week

Video: Ricoh Theta Z1 2020 Updated Review: Still the best?12155

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Ricoh Theta Z1 2020 Updated Review: Still the best? | Video courtesy of The 360 Guy YouTube Channel | 6 June 2020

From The 360 Guy YouTube Channel:

The Ricoh Theta Z1 is considered one of the best 360 cameras for shooting photos and creating virtual tours. It was released in 2019 with more advanced lens technology than other 360 cameras.

A year later does the Theta Z1 match up to the new competition and is it still the best 360 camera for virtual tours?

In this review I'll be showing you some of the photos I've shot with the Theta Z1 over the past year and we'll be looking at some of the updates the camera has received.

Source: The 360 Guy YouTube Channel

---

Buy the Ricoh Theta Z1 | Note: Double-check availability

1. Adorama
2. B&H
3. Amazon
4. Ricoh Official Website

To pay $880 for the Ricoh Theta Z1 - with free shipping - from the official Ricoh website either:

1. Join the WGAN Forum (free) and automatically receive an email with 50+ free WGAN Forum Membership Benefits including the coupon code too pay $880 for the Ricoh Theta Z1 - with free shipping - from the official Ricoh website
2. Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) | Subject Line: Ricoh Theta Z1 - WGAN Coupon Code

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I just got my theta Z1 today in the mail, and after almost a month being on the waiting list at b&h photo and adorama, I ended up buying directly from the Ricoh website where you could sign up for alerts when inventory became available. I missed the first email because they were sold out by the time I read it and clicked on the link but was fortunate enough to click on the link last week and secure one of these Z1's. I'm excited!

so if you're tired of waiting for a b&h photo and adorama to come through for you and don't want to pay the inflated prices on eBay please go directly to Ricoh, I'm almost certain you'll get it faster there.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Eladitems private msg quote post Address this user
Its the best camera I used till now. Cuts your scanning time in half very easy
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I just shot my first Zillow 3D tour with my brand new Theta Z1 camera, and it's a pretty darn good camera, however the battery needs help. In-N-Out under a half hour. tour is at the bottom of images if you wanted to check out the result.
Post 4 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
#getmyvr Looks good. Did you shoot the photos as well?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@getmyvr How did you sign up for alerts at Ricoh? It just tells me it's out of stock.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@homefinders3d try sending an email to this address, it's where I got the emails inventory was available. RicohImagingNews@ricoh-usa.com and try sending them a message here too https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/contact-ricoh-imaging/
Post 7 IP   flag post
@getmyvr thanks, I will try both.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@homefinders3d I just sent a message to the actual person that sent me this, did not want to share their personal email, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get back to you with a definitive place to get going on this okay.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@GETMYVR Thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

✓ WGAN Forum Member pricing on Ricoh Theta Z1 is $880 (instead of $999) with free shipping from the official Ricoh Store, with coupon code. (To automatically, receive this coupon code, join the free WGAN Forum. Or, Private Message me: @DanSmigrod
How to get notified when Ricoh Theta Z1 Camera is back in Stock!

Best,

Dan

P.S. Coupon Code subject to availability. As of 15 June 2020, the coupon code is available.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101429 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?