Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360

EyeSpy360 questions12102

Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Someone please clarify this: so if I configure my EyeSpy360 shoot myself, I still have to $15.80 to host it? This is on the WGAN Deal.

Also- what would be recommended tripod height?

Also- is EyeSpy360 super sensitive to level issues?

We have tried a couple times and cannot get a deliverable tour so far. We have never had issues using this same camera/tripod setup with Matterport or Zillow 3D tours.

I knew this thing would be fiddly, but come on.

Quote from eyeSpy360's Frederick in a another thread::

"On the WGAN deal $15.80 is the fee per tour and you can either submit your 360 photos as:

a) a TaaS order where we will build your 360 tour, 3D model box and 2D floor plan for you.

or alternatively

b) you can build the tour yourself.

To select the TaaS option, all you have to do is upload your 360 photos and then click the Orange TaaS button at the top of the screen inside your tour editor where you will be prompted to pay $15.80.

To build the tour yourself, you can use all of our features inside the tour editor after uploading your photos. When you've finished building your tour, click the blue Publish button and you will be prompted to pay $15.80 before your tour goes live.

I hope that answers your question!"
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @expertise,

Many thanks for your post. Yes, I can confirm that our pricing is $15.80 per tour whether you submit your photos to our team to build your 360 tour, 3D model box and 2D floor plan for you, or if you decide to build your 360 tour yourself.

Our recommended tripod height is eye level, usually somewhere between 120 - 180cm. Please see our Best Practice Guide linked below for all our top tips and tricks on how to take your best 360 photos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNVS3ifooYw

Could you clarify what you mean by level issues? Our software doesn't make any edits to your 360 photos, any levels would be the same as your settings on your 360 camera.

Do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team
Post 2 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
That is really is not clear on your website. Cancelled.
Post 3 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
I may be missing something, but it seems to me that the EyeSpy360 is not as a good deal as I first thought. If you shoot 25 tours with EyeSpy360 and host them for 3 months (the average free hosting included by most providers in my area) the cost will be $395 plus $89.97 for the monthly fee. Total Cost for 25 models for 3 months using Eyespy360 = $484.97. Using Matterport 25 model monthy fee plan = $207 or using annual plan = $177 for 3 months. I also thought the $15.80 fee was only applied if you used the SAAS service. I am not anti-EyeSpy360. I have been trying to get my hands on a Z-1 so that I could use EyeSpy360. I ordered a Qoocam 8k as a stop gap, but canceled it after 5 days, as I paid extra for overnight lol. I have another one coming tomorrow. Am I missing something with my math?
Post 4 IP   flag post
101425 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?