Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CloudMuseums

Model with 845 scans not showing on cloud after upload12067

WGAN-TV
Training U
Perth AUS
schaferu private msg quote post Address this user
Hi team

has anyone had a large model issue before where it would successfully transfer, but then not show up on the cloud?
Post 1 IP   flag post
RichardStanton private msg quote post Address this user
I have seen similar behavior and have had to make a small edit to the base scan (say a new trim, enough to kick off the difference engine) in order for it to show. Sometimes this has yielded two active processed models, where cache or similar was likely the issue, and other times only one would appear. But in all cases I did eventually get to see my model in the system. I hope that helps, not a fun one to have go AWOL on you I am sure!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN-TV
Training U
Perth AUS
thanks heaps Richard. I will do a small tweak and shoot it up (-: again, hehe

This is the 3rd upload of the base scan btw already, as I was testing the job along the way given that it took 5 site visits to complete...

The issue might also be that my old iPad stopped scanning at 711 points, and then I bought a 2020 Pro and cloned the old one over to have the scan.

One subtle thing I didn't do, was "Duplicate" the 711 point model before continuing with it to completion on the new iPad.

The two prior uploads, I had done a duplicate. Just forgot it this time.

That is probably what's causing it not to show.

I will now duplicate it and re-upload. Will report back.

Cheers
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN-TV
Training U
Perth AUS
You ARE the man Richard.

FIX:

1. Duplicated model in Capture
2. Made one tiny change
3. Uploaded again, which took 10 secs for the small alteration
4. Instantly shows as processing now.

much appreciated, thanks. Made my day.
Post 4 IP   flag post
RichardStanton private msg quote post Address this user
Phew, glad you were able to recover it! I have a commercial space that I end up having to do iterations on and I have noticed that there is a lot of binary data that is retained irrespective of what you may select to "delete". If you look closely at your duplicated jobs you will notice that they only contain a subset of the original assets - I am willing to bet by missing the duplicate step in your process you failed to create an under the hood linkage that was required for it to display. Thanks for reporting back, that's a good one to note as well!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101432 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?