Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppScanningScans

When to mark?1197

DigitalImageries private msg quote post Address this user
Does it make any difference if mirrors/windows are marked during the shoot or in post processing?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I mark the mirrors and Windows as I scan so I don't miss anything but you can mark everything before you upload the finished scan.
Dave F
Post 2 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
You should mark during scans particularly if you having problems with alignment ie very large mirrors in hallways etc. Zoom in on you iPad and mark accurately.
Post 3 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Yds, mirrors must be marked sometimes to allow alignment. i missed a mirror today, unaligned a scan, marked the mirror and successfully scanned without moving anything. An unmarked sliver of a mirror went unmarked last week. It caused an errant 3D object in the hall beyond which showcase would not walk through. Marking the mirror and reprocessing the model fixed it. So you can mark stuff anytime you want.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?