Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EditingRemoveVirtual StagingVRPM

Any service that can remove me from a Matterport pano?11966

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I screwed up a bit and got myself captured at this scan
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=fsoZVvWFMPN&sr=-3.14,-.04&ss=1

Is there anyone who can remove me from that spot asap?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Miami305 private msg quote post Address this user
Also the female in the reflection.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman They can remove camera in mirror, I am sure they can remove you and the girl in the pano. Maybe you need pay more than one location process fee.
https://www.vrpm.co.uk/staging
Post 3 IP   flag post
808virtually private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman Sorry to inform you, there is the adjacent scan that has you in it also, plus there is a blonde girl in the scan in the doorway. You might have to contact RJ Pitman to get this one fixed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
The girl technically is not my problem. It was supposed to be empty but there was a lot of business "friends" who came on top of the clients who were not supposed to be there. Even though the girl is in the same pano so I may remove her as well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMP
@Wingman They can remove camera in mirror, I am sure they can remove you and the girl in the pano. Maybe you need pay more than one location process fee.
https://www.vrpm.co.uk/staging

Thanks I have just sent them an email.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
The quote has turned out to be too big and I will just drive there and redo this scan.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@Wingman How big? Would you please provide some information about it? Thank you.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808virtually
@Wingman Sorry to inform you, there is the adjacent scan that has you in it also, plus there is a blonde girl in the scan in the doorway. You might have to contact RJ Pitman to get this one fixed.
Really impressed with the windows. Matterport must have updated its algorithms or other. These shots look like bracketed or HDR photos. Matterport tends to blow out windows. Maybe because this tour is mostly windows its different than having a "hot" window in the middle of a room.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMP
@Wingman How big? Would you please provide some information about it? Thank you.

About 3 times more that I charge for travel fees there. However they have mentioned that it can go 90% down within a month or so.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@Wingman Do you mean the processing fee will go down to 90% discount within one month?
So that if will be 1/3 of your travel fee (100KM) = 33KM travel for 1 staging process in July.
I got the taxi fee of Australia is AUD2.14/km from Google.
So 33KM would be AUD70.00 it is about USD45.00 for 1 stageing process.
Is it right?
Too expensive even with 90% discount.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Windows appear to be heavily tinted blue. Makes waterfront window views much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwaddington
Matterport must have updated its algorithms or other. These shots look like bracketed or HDR photos. Matterport tends to blow out windows.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman Yes there is its called GEOCV works amazing done a couple of tours now with it. Far better than Matterport and all my clients wants this now and is willing to pay more for GEOCV than the Matterport tours.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I do not think GeoCV will sell any kit now. If I am wrong they know my email or can DM me on WGAN.

It is a bit risky considering the lawsuit but I may take a risk.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertise
Windows appear to be heavily tinted blue. Makes waterfront window views much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwaddington
Matterport must have updated its algorithms or other. These shots look like bracketed or HDR photos. Matterport tends to blow out windows.

Matterport has HDR but as any built in HDR it cannot be compared with AEB shots and combining them in something like Photomatix. The difference is just huge. As for the tint, I believe there was some on windows but the sky was actually blue. Not that rare in Australia when it does not rain :-)

I went back yesterday and redid a few shoots including the one with me caught in it. Here is the final version

Post 15 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman we need to apply for the SDK from Matterport n figure out how that company in the UK is doing the editing of the panos, because they charge wayyyyyy to much for this. With GEOCV it cost around $3 per pano and then you have Color Correction, Sky Replacement and also logo on television screens for that. Also it is much faster workflow as edits take between 12 - 24 hours then you aha your panos back.

Sp if w can do it ourselves seeing Matterport doe snot want to help us now for the past 5 years to do that as they want us to advertise their camera in all the mirrors of each model we do. Its a conspiracy I tell you run by Lizard people.
Post 16 IP   flag post
101429 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?