Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EyeSpy360Floor Plan Names

EyeSpy360 Tip - Changing Floor Plan Name11907

simbany1 private msg quote post Address this user
For those that don't know and need to make this edit.

I received my tours back from Eyespy360, but some of the floor names were wrong, ie. 1st Floor was Ground Floor or 2nd Floor was 1st Floor. You don't have to have Eyespy support make the change. Here's what I received back. Thank you Frederick!

You are able to change the name of your floorplan floor names yourself. To do this:

1. Open your tour in the tour editor.
2. Enter 360 View.
3. Click on the EyeSpyPLAN button at the bottom of the screen.
4. The EyeSpyPLAN window will open in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. There is a field named Floor which will have your current floor name displayed. To the right of this is an edit icon. Click on the edit icon.
5. A new window will open. In the right hand column you will be able to select each floor of your property. When a floor is selected you will see a field called Name beneath it. Here you will be able to type and rename your floors to whatever you wish. Click the save button to save your new floor name.
6. Rename all of your floors however you desire.
7. Once completed, click the red close icon in the top right hand corner of this window.
8. Click the EyeSpyPLAN button at the bottom of the screen to exit EyeSpyPLAN.
9. Publish your tour to save your changes.

Kind regards,

Frederick
EyeSpy360 Support Team
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frederick
Support Team
London
EyeSpy360_Support private msg quote post Address this user
My pleasure @simbany1, I'm glad this helped you!
Post 2 IP   flag post
DanielleNewson private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you, this was very helpful. I had requested this as well, but didn't get an answer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?