Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EstatelyMLSZillow

Matterport & Custom Tours on MLS and other Real Estate Platforms?11885

JayInLA private msg quote post Address this user
Are the Matterport Tours user friendly on platforms such as: Zillow, MLS, Estately, etc... Can you place them on these platforms and have clients view your 3D / 360 tours?

Also what other Custom Tours such as: Kuula. 3DVista, Pano2VR, etc. can be used on or with the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Estately, etc.?

Thank you in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
MLS unbranded is usually where they are posted. Also posts to realtordotcom and homesdotcom. You can't post it to Zillow. You can make a video and put it on Zillow.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
You most certainly can post a Matterport to Zillow. My clients post it in MLS all the time and it rolls up to Zillow.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
Here is where it shows up in Zillow.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Our MLS does not propagate matterport tours to Zillow any more. I guess it is dependent upon the MLS. In your example it is a branded tour and the tour has a different price than the listing by $200,000.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
It probably does depend on your MLS. For instance I use MPEMBED for a lot of tours because of the extra things you can add but the local MLS will not allow the URL. We use the MPEMBED link for social media marketing.Yes it is a branded tour that Zillow pulls from our local MLS.
Post 6 IP   flag post
That's interesting, we can't even put a branded tour on our mls. Our MLS also added several video and tour fields and I think some agents are a little confused at where to put the links.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101646 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?