Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingVentWeekend

Do you respond to Weekend phone calls from clients and/or prospects?11878

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
This is more of a vent but feel free to put in your two cents.

I have realtors call, text and email on the weekends. Now, I’m 60 and I have worked weekends with my other business for 30+ years. I no longer feel that need.

I had a realtor email me Saturday afternoon. Before 9am on Monday morning I had a text from stating he had emailed over the weekend and should he find someone else? I so wanted to say “yes, go find someone else as I’m not your personal servant.”

I was already composing a reply to him when his text came in.

I will send out an email to our regulars letting them know that we work M-F and they will e replied to in the order I received their message.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Garnetwest private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a 24/7 kinda guy....but I feel ur pain.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Houston
briangreul private msg quote post Address this user
That's really a personal choice. Sellers and Buyers are most active on weekends.... so that's when Realtors are most active.

If you are plenty busy during the weekdays then you may want to put on an auto-responder/out-of-office on the weekends so they understand that the message was received and will be responded to during normal business hours.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy don't let it get to you it's just one guy...till its not and then you may have to adjust

the industry is 24/7 but adjusting may help if you suddenly get more of these "I want help now “ types
having an interactive chatbot that you could program to handle 98% of all questions till you could get back to him Monday (Dan has a guy with your membership) and then you referring business to sherry rennick in your market would cause less stress. For the next 6 months you will get more inquiries like this however.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Thanks Glenn. I realize I have to make some adjustments to voice message, auto respond on emails, etc. I guess it just hit me the wrong way to get a threat before 9am morning. I think.i have the Covid grumps. Anyone else get those?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy is " should he find someone else?" a threat? Most people in this industry expect an answer in minutes so maybe you put in the box where he is using to contact you your hours are M-F 9-5... that should stop that (and the leads).
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I sound like a broken record on this forum. I am 60 years old. For the last 30+ years I did the weekend thing. I just don't feel the need for it anymore. If you are a younger person starting out, more power to you. At this age, I value having my weekends. If a great client asked me to do a shoot on a Saturday or Sunday and had a good reason, I would do it. We are in a time period when people send a message, they expect a reply right away. It's usually not that important and waiting until Monday won't make the earth stop rotating. Lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?