Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CDNHomes.comMLSPublish to Real Estate PartnersRealtor.comRedfinSyndicationZillow

Publish Matterport to Partners (Realtor.com is working. Homes.com is not)11865

Fmodjr1913 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I've tried using the "Publish to our Real Estate Partners" option for a few listings recently. I made sure the settings were correct in my account and the address was identical. I see where they integrated into Realtor.com but not seeing anything on Homes.com. I reached out to Matterport support a few days ago but haven't heard back.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
denlee private msg quote post Address this user
While that's irritating, homes.com gets little traffic compared to the top 4 real estate websites which are (in order of visits): Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia & remax.com.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Good to know. Homes.com never seemed as popular. But it just looks nice and helps me to beef up the list of what is offered as part of a real estate photography package. I assumed it would be a push-button add-on for me when marketing to Realtors. Now I have to explain why it is not included and revise all my marketing materials/web marketing. - assuming I am no longer able to integrate it directly.
Post 3 IP   flag post
douglahu private msg quote post Address this user
Actually, the top sites are Zillow, Redfin & Realtor.com. Take it from a Broker, when asked at Open Houses, these are the top sites mentioned. Remax & Trulia may say that they are in the top sites for traffic, but when using tracking software, they rarely show up. And the current activity has been from KW, Redfin & Exp agents. That shows up in the Supra logs. Sorry Remax agents, but I don't see that in SoCal.
Post 4 IP   flag post
jacobpmac private msg quote post Address this user
Where exactly is the virtual tour on realtor. I am either looking in the wrong area or it just hasn't published.
Post 5 IP   flag post
If it does publish, it looks to be publishing with an icon in the header photo.

I'm still trying to get a handle on the process. I'm not sure if the icons/links are generated because I am using the connecting with the app on Matterport or if it is because the listing ageent is including the Matterport link on the MLS info and it gets integrated automatically that way.
Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post
I tried to integrate for a few other listings using the Matterport app a few days ago and I haven't seen the icons generate.
Post 8 IP   flag post
jacobpmac private msg quote post Address this user
@Fmodjr1913
Thanks for the response. It isn't showing up on realtor for whatever reason.

That is odd because the listing agent added the link on the MLS and it looks like Zillow picked up the tour automatically.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yea, from what I understand, the ONLY way to get a Matterport tour on Zillow is by listing it on an MLS that integrates automatically. Otherwise, you can't include a link and there is no designated spot or way to include directly. I'm assuming this is Zillow's way of making sure thier much less impressive Zillow Virtual Tours get attention.

I sure wish there was a way to get some answers or support. There's nothing on the FAQ's on any of the platforms. I submitted a few tickets to Matterport and they just send some auto-responder saying they are too busy to answer right now. I still haven't seen one on Homes.com either.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101719 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?