Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansNewbies

Does Matterport deliver floor plans on the weekends?11864

Andy17 private msg quote post Address this user
New guy here. I have three spaces waiting for plans which all show they’re in processing. We’re past two business days today, Saturday since they were ordered. Will I have to wait until Monday to get them? This is my first time in this situation. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
Hello @Andy17,

We can help to generate three x-ray style floormaps for you so that you can use them during the waiting time for floorplans from Matterport.

Please provide the showcase links.

Thank you
JuMP team from Beijing China
Post 2 IP   flag post
denlee private msg quote post Address this user
I have had them delivered on the weekend many times.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Great. Thanks. I’ll keep checking. I’m a collaborator and alerts aren’t getting to me.
Post 4 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
They do, however they have been running very long lately. My last one was 4 days, the one before that was 5.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered my floor plan from Captur3D on the last Thursday around 6PM and it was ready next day by 8AM. These guys are great and even added a split backyard to the floor plan. It is a dual living property and each has its own backyard separated by a fence. I did not expect them to do an external part but they did it anyway.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Floorplans are very slow these days. I suspect they are generated in the Phillipines, where there is a strict lockdown which has made them shorthanded.
Post 7 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Andy17 CAPTUR3D provides both 2D or 3D floor plan designs - delivered in 12-24 hours.

We also include site plans, and multiple file types upon request.

You can even upload your/your clients' logo into the floor plan and get custom designs at no extra cost!

Your first 6 floor plans are free from CAPTUR3D when you sign up for a free 30 day trial via this special WGAN link: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Thanks!

Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I have seen a lot of complains of people waiting for days for their floor plans. That was good enough for me to try another provider. The experience of using Captur3D has been very positive and I think with such a speed and a fantastic final product I will just keep using Captur3D for my floor plans.

I did not even have a proper account with them, only expired trial. It took a few minutes to switch to Pay as you go one and ordering process was easy.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Wingman, others, if you're using Captur3D, which I know nothing about , what are you using to scan? In my original post, I neglected to mention that I was using a Matterport Pro2, so I think I'm locked into Matterport for those. Am I missing something? I'm not (yet) using a 360 camera.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy17
Wingman, others, if you're using Captur3D, which I know nothing about , what are you using to scan? In my original post, I neglected to mention that I was using a Matterport Pro2, so I think I'm locked into Matterport for those. Am I missing something? I'm not (yet) using a 360 camera.

I am using a Matterport Pro2 and Capture3D provides extras services for Matterport tours and related media.
Look at the post above created by @AlexHitchcock. The good thing for me and I believe for many of us that they offer Pay As You Go accounts with 0 monthly fee and you can use them only when needed without spending anything monthly on subscription.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Thank you. Does that mean the tours are rendered by Matterport, and you send the model data from your ipad/whatever to Capture3D? Or are they doing both from the Pro2? I will check it out.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
You just provide a link to your Matterport tour and they do floor plans from it.
They do ask you to add them as a collaborator on your Matterport account and I have done it. However I do not think it is for floor plans though.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101436 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?