Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVistaEyeSpy360NewsREMAXREMAX 360 Tours

EyeSpy360 Partners with RE/MAX: RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy36011833

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod yes sir, our WGAN plan crushes the pro plan. Glad I signed up today.
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by realeshots
If we equate it to the plan offered here, it's about $20 compared to our $15.XX, plus it looks like they have to pay a monthly fee. EXP360 charges $95 from what I am told plus extra for panos over 20 scenes.
12 minutes ago

The pricing doesn't really matter because it's all about the same. If you go into a restaurant and order a nice steak dinner for $50.00 and you are told their cost was $8.00. Most people would have a response of "wow, what a mark-up". Same thing here.

It's ridiculous that we photographers have to play these games with vendors. If a vendor wants more business here is an idea. Do what eyespy did with re/max but do it for many different vendors. Offer it to us pre-packaged so we can walk into a Re/Max office and say "look at the personalized tour we have for you" and watch our business increase as well as the vendor. You do that with Century 21, Coldwell Banker, etc and see how much business is gained. Instead, we are walking in and they are saying "oh yeah, we can do that ourselves". What is next? The vendor offering to pull some MLS pictures out of the panos for them for another $10.00?

This will continue to happen until photographers clearly state to vendors that they will not deal with them if they are going to have to fight for the same accounts. Nobody can blame a business for wanting more market share and more money, that's what we all want. I just don't feel they should be stepping on me while they do it. Pick your focus: going to corporate to get contracts or going to photographers worldwide and getting their business. In my book, you don't get both.

As a member of WGAN, I hope they as an organization highly suggest to vendors coming on board that they don't play both sides of the fence. There is power in numbers and if WGAN as an organization comes out against, it would be a great help.
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
Time is money that's why they call us to handle it. we can all build our own house right but why would we when we can have somebody else do it and save a bunch of headaches and make sure it gets done right the first time.
Post 28 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
Except any agent at a brokerage that makes a deal with EyeSpy360 will know they can do a tour for $10 plus $15 per month or am I missing something? So if a provider with the deal here does just two tours a week (8 per month) the cost will be 19.50 vs 11.85 with Re/MAX pricing or thereabouts.
Post 29 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by homefinders3d
Except any agent at a brokerage that makes a deal with EyeSpy360 will know they can do a tour for $10 plus $15 per month or am I missing something? So if a provider with the deal here does just two tours a week (8 per month) the cost will be 19.50 vs 11.85 with Re/MAX pricing or thereabouts.

We need to know is the $15.00/mo per tour, or a month subscription? I assume if you do not pay the $15/mo per tour, the tour is no longer hosted.
Post 30 IP   flag post

The way I read it is: $15 per month for unlimited tours
Post 31 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
Hey guys I called the number and the eyeSpy360 website and spoke with Frederick in London. Very nice chap. He was very helpful and clarified all the questions I had. I highly recommend you speak directly with an eyespy360 representatives to deduce all the information, so you're well informed.
Post 32 IP   flag post
https://exp360tour.com/#pricing
Post 33 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@realeshots

EyeSpy360 offers WGAN Forum Members this pricing (as of 8 May 2020):

✓ $29.99 fixed monthly subscription for unlimited hosting. You still need to pay:
✓ $15.80 per tour (This is a one off fee for up to 20 Panos. 0.79 cents per pano thereafter.)
✓ For what's included/details, please see this EyeSpy360 landing page for WGAN Forum Members

Dan
Post 34 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@homefinders3d You can offer the same thing man, and I think I will too now that I'm on the WGAN plan. You send me 15 360 images I'll give you the same thing for $95 bucks all day long. I'm doing no work except passing along images. That's a clever affiliate at work. Jump in the party pool man.
Post 35 IP   flag post
@GETMYVR I think the savings for EXP agents is probably in the Value Paks which only EXP agents can see. I have had my Matterport for a while now, but really only recently started offering it as a service. I think I may have a different viewpoint than a lot of longtime providers. I see the space as having been disrupted by the technology being brought to the people so to speak. I think for the most part the key is to make a $99 service work. I fully understand where ES360 is coming from. It's business. I have no idea how many VT providers there are, but I guarantee there are more RE agents in just one major city. There are approx. 1.4 million licensed Realtors® in the U.S., the number of licensed agents is even greater. I know which market I would target? It's the age old issue with technology: adapt or perish.
Post 36 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe it is me, but I found the process to be really time consuming and tricky. I don't see a REALTOR taking that kind of time. The value of the end product is in our knowledge of how the site works and what it can do. Our end product will be much better than a part-time user because we will have more time to spend with it and learn it than they will.

The value is in our time versus their time. I see a starting price of $150 for 5-6 panos to be of value and higher price for more than that. IMHO.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
That is really great pricing and they will capture a lot of the market with that. I learned last week that Re/MAX has closed shop in my country. So one less thing to worry about.

Why deny all of the MSP get broker licenses and our tech and expertise to promote and sell the bricks out of real estate. You will make more money that way and can offer a lot more Ethan traditional realtors are offering their clients.

It is something all the real estate companies are missing ( and companies in general ) is that you are Firstly a marketing company and then whatever your [ Insert your industry here ] . And that is why so many companies are failing. I have owned a brokerage about 7 years ago so I know the way the industry thinks.

I just dont hope EyeSpy will go the route Matterport went and contact your clients from the tours uploaded to them and keep there ecosystem happy. Also to remember at the end of the day you can only capture so many homes per day. So go and work out where your $$$ I scamming from and focus on that 80/20 rule.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFHoge
Maybe it is me, but I found the process to be really time consuming and tricky. I don't see a REALTOR taking that kind of time. The value of the end product is in our knowledge of how the site works and what it can do. Our end product will be much better than a part-time user because we will have more time to spend with it and learn it than they will.

The value is in our time versus their time. I see a starting price of $150 for 5-6 panos to be of value and higher price for more than that. IMHO.

I remember when I spoke with Andrew way back when he just launched and his words was still jokingly to me that it is so easy and he uses his wife to create a tour, to gauge the difficulty and workflow. He said if she can do it anyone can, and yes his loving wife is super intelligent. Now this was just when he started. I have not used their system in about 3 years so have not looked at the backend to be able to comment, but I can say its easier than 3DVista
Post 39 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
@Gerhard, it is easier than 3DVista, but in the long run, I think 3DV has more growth opportunities over the long run an is cheaper over it too. Also, they are working with us, not competing actively against us. IMHO.
Post 40 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Inman (15 May 2020) RE/MAX Integra launches 3D tours by EyeSpy360

"RE/MAX Integra, the independently owned Canadian subfranchisor of RE/MAX, has launched 360-degree tour technology for agents through a partnership with EyeSpy360," reports Inman. '“RE/MAX 360 Tours powered by EyeSpy360” will allow RE/MAX Integra agents to create true 360-degree virtual tours and take advantage of the technology’s lead generation capabilities."

"RE/MAX 360 Tours will cost $10 for one virtual tour, 3D model and floor plan. Or, agents can enroll in a month-to-month subscription for $14.99, which allows unlimited use of the software," reports Inman.

---

Free 90 day trial of Inman with this WGAN Affiliate Code
Post 41 IP   flag post
101432 41 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?